Fun in Gutersloh.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Apr 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I need to arrange a function. We have done the bowling / Go Karting thing (yawn) does anyone have anything different that we could do in the Gutersloh area?

Ta

B&T

2. You could always go for a spin around the Miele factory!!! :wink:

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You don't get out much do you!

Now if I was in Fally............

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Why not organise a trip to Fally :D

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Ho bloody Ho!

I wouldn't want to go back to Gutersloh.

6. OI! I worked for Miele (UK) for several years and did a trip to the Miele Werke at Gütersloh (Was stationed at Mansergh Bks many years ago, so a double coup) It's pretty impressive in the WVZ (The big bluey-green building you can see from everywhere) There's 16 levels of completely automated palletised storage system using state of the art patented software and comprises of over . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . ..

. . . .. .

I'll just get my coat! :oops:

7. Days trip to Bottrop Indoor Ski slope...... 40 Euros - all day skiing, drinking, and lunch

8. Movie World, then out on the lash.

9. A trip to the brothel, always a winner with squaddies, who knows you might meet your future wife :lol: or even your current one :(

10. You could organise some clay pigeon shooting with the club in Sennelager followed by waterskiing at one of the local lakes.

If you want to get all squaddie about it, you can all get sucked of in tingle tangles or the hareem afterwards.

11. Isn't there a fella that comes onto camp and offers paintball? A genuine reason to hang around the woods at the bottom of the airfield? Or a day trip to Hiede Park?

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The thought of you being naked anywhere scares the shite out of me.

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Hiede Park, good call but to far away!

14. You've heard it wrong, I heard he's a bit camp, got massive wood and paints his balls if squaddies ask him to. It's a left over when the RAF were at Gütersloh.

Is the Pizza hut still on Camp just up for the Garrison HQ? Has anyone heard the urban myth about how the Snow Drops got free Pizza for years when they heard noises one night when it was closed, managed to get the back door open and found the two pizza boys playing swap the Salami in a very un-natural way?