Fun fun fun!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stoatman, Mar 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh god i think ive cum :roll:

2. I like tht a lot... by the way TD I have one of them here... should I cross the Mersy ocean now and visit ;)

3. Problem is TD one sharp pull on his trigger and he'll shoot his entire magazine off in one very short burst.

No sustained fire at all.

:wink:

4. Mint, i wonder how long it will be till we get anything like that!

5. UK legal ? is it possible to own that in the UK on a firearm certificate ?

6. It'll be a bloody nightmare, you'll spend your life cleaning wax out of the breach and working parts. I have to wonder how long it took to get the video without the thing jaming. Rim fire 2.2 is a nightmare at automatic.

Boney

7. Poncy sound though, I fart louder than that.

8. Yes, the upper is UK-legal - it has the same status as the various other magazine fed AR-15 .22rf semi-auto uppers (e.g. Cotswold Arms, Bremmer Arms etc), i.e. a Sec. 1 firearm. The only scenario when it would /not/ be legal would be if you have one of these uppers and a UK-legal straight-pull 5.56mm AR-15 built with a select-fire lower (which is entirely possible, but unlikely). Then you would have all the parts necessary to build a machine gun like the version in the video and would receive a visitation by Her Majesty's Multi-culturally aware finest...

9. It's a .22 however you dress it up. Still looks like fun though. That's what I mean when I talk about pest control.

10. Oh now that is lovely.

11. .22RF holes
    Still make invisible souls :p

12. My brother is one of the above & believe me when I say he & his fellow Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigs would like nothing more than to take one of those little beauties on patrol & rid Southwark of its scum...