• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Fun fun fun!

It'll be a bloody nightmare, you'll spend your life cleaning wax out of the breach and working parts. I have to wonder how long it took to get the video without the thing jaming. Rim fire 2.2 is a nightmare at automatic.

Boney

Yes, the upper is UK-legal - it has the same status as the various other magazine fed AR-15 .22rf semi-auto uppers (e.g. Cotswold Arms, Bremmer Arms etc), i.e. a Sec. 1 firearm. The only scenario when it would /not/ be legal would be if you have one of these uppers and a UK-legal straight-pull 5.56mm AR-15 built with a select-fire lower (which is entirely possible, but unlikely). Then you would have all the parts necessary to build a machine gun like the version in the video and would receive a visitation by Her Majesty's Multi-culturally aware finest...

stoatman said:
Her Majesty's Multi-culturally aware finest...
My brother is one of the above & believe me when I say he & his fellow Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigs would like nothing more than to take one of those little beauties on patrol & rid Southwark of its scum...

Latest Threads