Fun and games at PRB

Discussion in 'RLC' started by jonny_bored_bollox, May 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone shed any light on the story/rumour that........

A safe was stolen from Club 47 using a Fork Lift Truck?

If its true, for god sake 2 CS youve only just back off tour and your causing havoc already. Did you not save enough cash while on tour?

2. LOL....

As a trained Hyster commander all I can add is......

Good forking work!

3. Army smash and grab. And who says it's not all going down the pan? :roll:

4. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Good lads heres to them Naffi's robbed enough money of the troops over the years be even better if the stolen cash is used to pay off one of their rip off loans :D

5. I have it on good authority that cutting gear stolen from one of the resident units at prb was also used in the daring heist.
    Ineffective as this proved to be, both safes were then dumped still in tact!

6. You were only supposed to cut the bloody doors off!
    [​IMG]

7. Hyster commander? What sort of rubbish is that? Delusions of grandure? How many crew on a Hyster are there to command?

Why not just call yourself a Hyster operator, or driver and remain on the same planet as the rest of the world?

8. irony

• noun (pl. ironies) 1 the expression of meaning through the use of language which normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous effect. 2 a state of affairs that appears perversely contrary to what one expects

Either way he isn't wrong, JSP 341 states that the most senior person in any vehicle is the commander and in a one man vehicle.......

........Oh I forgot you are a Sapper, you haven't got time to read Defence publications as you are too busy dreaming up diabolical schemes to absorb the rest of the Army!

[​IMG]

9. I have heard that both culprits have now been detained.
    I say both culprits, that must mean thay have the Hyste(r) Commander aswell!!!!

10. AAfter chatting this week to a bloke from PRB (not RLC), and all he had to offer about PRB was insults, slagging off etc. Now after a while, he was starting to convince me. Is it as bad as they (and others) make out, or do they just see the bad side to it all :?: Now not being a million miles away surely it can't be that bad as they made out :?

11. Its like living on the Shankill whilst wearing a Celtic shirt. The place is a frickin council estate frequented by people who look like extras from Prisoner Cell Block H. The camp and local area are great but for the resident simians known as the RLC. Sorry, truth hurts.

12. Accepted, but why has it got to this stage then :?: Surely someone somewhere has got to grip it and start putting in some discipline into the ones that are causing it to disintegrate into chaos. Now not being there i presume that there are a few that are disciplining them (i Hope :!: ). Why then are they allowed to get away with it :?

13. Fancy making some extra cash in your spare time?

Forklift operator wanted for night shift work.
    Wages on a performance related basis.
    Report to the Ronald Biggs school of enterprise, Club 47, PRB.

14. Obviously wasn't anyone from 61 Ammo Sqn......

A bit of PE4 would have opened that safe in a jiffy! :)

15. I didn't think they had any plant operators, or other cse trained personnel sufficient for task!