Full Sized Lego Modelling

A full sized Star Wars X-Wing Fighter...........
You can just imagine one of the team's daughters sneaking into the hangar early one morning and turning it into a house and garden.

PFGEN

GCM
Not exactly in the same class as above but it feels close. This turned up as a late Christmas pressie. It comes in a big box with more than 3000 parts and is going to weigh a bit when finished.

IMG_1699.jpeg

I'd like it to be a bucket wheel excavator.

No, change that. I'd like a bucket wheel excavator.

If every extant member of ARRSE were to contribute just £1...

...I'd undertake to photograph the build piece by piece.

PFGEN

GCM
2nd Gen Batmobile?
Spot on. Its rather large. There's a scrappy with old JP in his yard. If he also has the viper engine I could probably squeeze it in.

With some of the parts I'm left wondering if they're just for the sake of having them in but it seems that they all have a function in the rigidity of the construction. No idea where it's going to go when completed.

Spot on. Its rather large. There's a scrappy with old JP in his yard. If he also has the viper engine I could probably squeeze it in.

With some of the parts I'm left wondering if they're just for the sake of having them in but it seems that they all have a function in the rigidity of the construction. No idea where it's going to go when completed.
I saw that. Looks awesome.

Maybe needs a sort of plinth and cover making up for it to keep it dust and damage free. Make a brilliant shelf piece.

Seen the 6k piece Death Star they do?

PFGEN

GCM
I saw that. Looks awesome.

Maybe needs a sort of plinth and cover making up for it to keep it dust and damage free. Make a brilliant shelf piece.

Seen the 6k piece Death Star they do?
That's what it will be, just need to make some space on the shelves. Death Star didn't appeal although probably a good investment. On the other hand I had a good look at the Millenium Falcon at 8k pieces but its size is ridiculous. I'd need to move out to make space for it.

endure

GCM
Whenever a Master took a new Triple E Maersk container ship out of the DSME yard they were given a Lego Emma Maersk kit as a souvenir

Last edited:

Latest Threads