full-figured comments sparked feelings of self-disgust

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Nov 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

So because she has had these problems in her teen years we should all walk on eggshells?
    More likely she was about to get the boot and decided to go taking the firms insurers to the cleaners on the way!

2. What a hog! Face like the flip side of a Zulus loin cloth. Still, nice grey eyes though.... CRAP! Shouldn't have said that.... i might awaken her horrors of when she wore glasses as a kid!!!!!!!!!! Pathetic. Slow news day for the Telegraph i take it?

3. :clap:

4. She's a head-case.

Accused boss of taking a hooker to a business meeting in Hong Kong
    Accused boss of getting a hit-man to kill her
    Accused boss of sinking Titanic etc., etc., etc................

She's fekcing ugly to boot.

5. "Miss Wimmer, who previously said she believed Mr Lowe hired a hit man to kill her, has claimed for sex discrimination, unlawful deduction of wages, unfair constructive dismissal and disability discrimination".

Hired a hitman, eating disorders, she is clearly mad. Anyway, put the kettle on fatty.

6. When's she gonna get her cock out? She's mannish - 'why won't this wig come off'?

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

To the naafi!

8. Addressing the Central London Employment Tribunal, Miss Wimmer, a Canadian who lives in Chelsea, said: ''It was something I have suffered from on and off for a long time, and when Mark said those comments to me about being full-figured, he took me back to moments in my teens and pre-teens when I had been called chunky, when I had been called fat and had begun dieting quite obsessively.

For fcuk sake people are being killed all over the world including in The UK and this is news.

9. Sounds like discrimination to me, though I'm not sure I'd complain!

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

What dirty tricks do you need for a 100 times pay rise over 4 years? I mean drunk enough I'm better looking than her! :oops:

11. She must be a total idiot if she's complaining about it... Hell they can hire and discriminate against me as much as they like for that money.

12. I still think you lot are getting far to fussy, bend her over and you haven't got to look her in the face anyway.

13. Ahhhh.... well that depends on which way you bend her doesn't it! :twisted: Ehhhhh :?

14. 500k salary? She could look like Peter Beardsley and I'd still goose her!