Full British Army Dress Regulations

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by joedk1, Jun 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can someone please give me the full British Army Dress Regulations on here either by PM or by a link, if not even the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers Dress Regulations will do.
    I need to be given them on here, as I have already tried Armynet and cannot gain access unfortunately.
    Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

2. You cant gain access why?

3. Due to me not being Regular Army, however if someone else could and could copy the file so I could have it, it would be appreciated once again.

4. Reservists and Cadet Adults can still get on Army net

5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

6. Just below the knee, I believe. I'm not exactly sure how far below, perhaps there's someone from one of the Scottish regiments who can advise.

7. Speak to RHQ RRF. They are the best source of advice on current orders of dress. ADR will never keep up with what regiments are actually wearing.

8. Percy_Pigeon

Percy_Pigeon War Hero Book Reviewer

9. No sonny - you'd like to get them here.

Percy - you don't understand the difference between the intranet and the internet do you?

10. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Given the number of times that he has asked this question in one form or another, and the answers that he has received, I don't think that he actually understands very much tbh!

11. Is it possible that this could be the prelude to a Walt Factor 10

12. I think he is just a tard

13. **** Off.... I understand it very well and as already stated cannot gain access to armynet. However I have found the stuff I need now.
    If your not interested in helping why comment? Not only are you wasting your own time, I don't care what you have to say if it's not going to help me.
    And before you go calling people tards, think about yourself are you the most intelligent greatest gift walking this earth, I could guarantee your definitely not, so have a look at yourself first.

14. The reason you cant get access to Armynet is because you are not entitled access to armynet, Which also makes me think that your not entitled to wear the uniform of the British Army.

Some points I will make,

1) If your in the Army (Regular or TA) you would have access to dress regulations or some one who knows the answer or have access to Armynet

2) If your in the Army Cadet Force as an Instructor you would have access to dress regulations or some one who knows the answer or have access to Armynet

3) If your in the Army Cadets as a cadet you would have access to dress regulations or some one who knows the answer

which leaves me to believe

You are 4) Someone with no affiliation to the British army in any capacity and just fancy walting it up, Perhaps your getting married soon? Or maybe you just fancy collecting some money in your local Tescos wearing a nice uniform.

15. Wrong, Wrong, Right, Wrong.
    Infact I am a cadet however, I had already tried the normal chain of approach for dress regs, but couldn't seem to get a full confirmations.
    Now I have sought this and therefore have gathered what I need to know.
    You probably think I am a cocky little gobshite now, but I'd say your wrong again and so would many many many other people but that doesn't matter.
    So try not to prejudge, it might help you next time.