full 1157 issue

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by p0rts, Aug 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what is on the full 1157 issue list have looked everywhere and cant find anything!

2. Why do you want to know exactly?? there is a hell of a lot of kit on there and far too much to list.

3. i start my basic in january and am just interested, is there not a list anywhere?

4. Why would you want to know before hand??

5. right i will explain. When you start training you will get whats called the intial issue of kit- stuff like combats, no2,s, pt kit, trainers sleeping bag, webbing etc etc. basically the stuff you need for trainig. Its nothing exciting.
    What are you joining? when you get to your Unit you will prob be issued with more kit depending on what they are doing or what Ops they are going on.

I suggest you worry more about important things like fitness, and not asking bone questions

6. i suggest u dont complain about 'bone questions' if there so bone and inconvenient for u 2 answer the try not answering then nob head!

7. H3

H3 LE

Oh your going to get so far in this Man's Army ....... Not !! wind your neck in sprog lol !!

But if you must have a look through below and you'll get the idea of the amount of kit that's going to come your way ..... oh if you loose it you get to pay for it !!!

http://www.strikeforcesupplies.co.uk/index.php