• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

full 1157 issue

p0rts said:
i start my basic in january and am just interested, is there not a list anywhere?
right i will explain. When you start training you will get whats called the intial issue of kit- stuff like combats, no2,s, pt kit, trainers sleeping bag, webbing etc etc. basically the stuff you need for trainig. Its nothing exciting.
What are you joining? when you get to your Unit you will prob be issued with more kit depending on what they are doing or what Ops they are going on.

I suggest you worry more about important things like fitness, and not asking bone questions

i suggest u dont complain about 'bone questions' if there so bone and inconvenient for u 2 answer the try not answering then nob head!

p0rts said:
i suggest u dont complain about 'bone questions' if there so bone and inconvenient for u 2 answer the try not answering then nob head!
Oh your going to get so far in this Man's Army ....... Not !! wind your neck in sprog lol !!

But if you must have a look through below and you'll get the idea of the amount of kit that's going to come your way ..... oh if you loose it you get to pay for it !!!

http://www.strikeforcesupplies.co.uk/index.php

Latest Threads