Fujifilm to end sales of black-and-white film and photographic printing paper by 2020

This is a good reminder to get any colour film lying around, including any disposable cameras, developed asap.
Not long ago every large chain pharmacy in the US had 1 hour film developing and printing. Now all of them do digital printing but film has to be sent to a lab in Arkansas and pictures come back in a week.
Fuji put Agfa out of business and Kodak is a husk of it's former self.
I have a very good film camera with several lenses. Don't have the cash right now to get a digital body.

Don't have the cash right now to get a digital body.
You can pick up some decent 2nd hand digital bodies for under £100. The Canon 5D was about £3k when it first came out; now with the Canon 5D Mk IV, the original one goes for under £250 yet is still capable of making great images (photographer dependent).

I use an old Canon 450D for my 'kicking about camera' (I've even taken it running across the Brecons with me) and it's more than capable of producing some great images.

mpb are pretty good for used gear:

Used Canon Digital SLR Cameras

You can pick up some decent 2nd hand digital bodies for under £100. The Canon 5D was about £3k when it first came out; now with the Canon 5D Mk IV, the original one goes for under £250 yet is still capable of making great images (photographer dependent).

I use an old Canon 450D for my 'kicking about camera' (I've even taken it running across the Brecons with me) and it's more than capable of producing some great images.

mpb are pretty good for used gear:

Used Canon Digital SLR Cameras
That is a thought. Problem is that I have a number of lenses for my Leica MP and Leica M series lenses will not fit other bodies. Actually, I think Voightlander bodies might work but not sure is there is a digital Voightlander.

That is a thought. Problem is that I have a number of lenses for my Leica MP and Leica M series lenses will not fit other bodies. Actually, I think Voightlander bodies might work but not sure is there is a digital Voightlander.
Have a look at these people. They do quite a few adaptors to couple different lenses to different bodies.

SRB Photographic - Camera Accessories

Not long ago every large chain pharmacy in the US had 1 hour film developing and printing. Now all of them do digital printing but film has to be sent to a lab in Arkansas and pictures come back in a week.
Fuji put Agfa out of business and Kodak is a husk of it's former self.
I have a very good film camera with several lenses. Don't have the cash right now to get a digital body.

Digital reproduction of chemically produced images is getting pretty good! I forget the name, but I've got a plug-in for my photo software that will let you specify from a list of classic film stock to generate authentic gamma and grain. You can even virtually cross-process.

Guitar-wise I still like my glowing analogue valve (tube) amp, but the digital emulators are getting to be indistinguishable.

Digital reproduction of chemically produced images is getting pretty good! I forget the name, but I've got a plug-in for my photo software that will let you specify from a list of classic film stock to generate authentic gamma and grain. You can even virtually cross-process.

Guitar-wise I still like my glowing analogue valve (tube) amp, but the digital emulators are getting to be indistinguishable.
Fuji does a good stab at it in camera, with film simulation modes

Shoot raw and you can always change them later anyway, so nothing wasted