Fuel Saving Initiative

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by StevenPreece, Feb 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brown wants us to cut the amount of petrol we use......

The best way to stop using so much petrol is to deport 3 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 3 million less people using our petrol. The price of petrol would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Channel....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Channel, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq .

Tell him if he wants to come to Britain then he must serve a tour in the military....

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.....

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident..... .

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.. .....

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.....

Problem solved.....

Anyone got any similar or better ideas for this issue?

Cheers

Steve

2. Fill your fuel tank up with marbles - the car becomes much cheaper to fill up and makes a jolly rattling sound too...

3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I know, let's go and invade an oil rich country, under the pretence of looking for some weapons or something, and take their oil / revenue of,

Oohhh hang about.

4. Solyent Green.

5. Oh yeah, build a rendering plant just inland from Dover, pipe the product to the Thameside refineries.

That way, the immigrants get to enter our country and serve a useful purpose.

6. How about "find something other than petrol to use"? Or is whining about immigrants too much fun?

7. we could do a survey around our country for oil - like in the north sea if we find any rather than use it refine it we could just sell the rights to the oil to norway and the septics

oh wait a minute

8. FCUK ME THATS AN IDEA :lol:

Now tell the govt!

9. mmmmmm immigrant sorbet.

10. brown's a joke.

11. I thought Brown was a colour?

12. Bingo Just Ban The Klan :D

Attached Files:

13. How about a nice joined up transport strategy, with some reasonable investment in public services?

That's what we need, that is!

Bl00dy liarbour....

14. daz

daz LE

I hope you’re books are more original than that cut and paste job, but frankly I doubt it :? :roll: :wink:

15. I think we should kick every ramjam shitholes out. They really
    believe they are cleverer than we are. Its not so surprising when its thier
    smartest criminals. who are so amazed when the police catch them.
    Its just the fcuking cost that should be smashed into thier heads.
    charity begins at home, and I know a few who need it. But then so does
    mdn. I remember an old friend of mine,A matelot on atlantic convoys
    got torpedoed twice.spent time on sweepers. got blown out of HMS dasher.
    got mugged near to my home. a local young teenage girl got him home.
    a daughter of an ex squaddie mate of mine found him as it was and made him a cup of tea. so there are decent young uns. this guy spent more time in the oggin than on it. sorry for ranting but I am a nasty
    bastard when riled