Fuel Protests

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ABrighter2006, Dec 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Source: Drivers to stage fuel protest

Not surprising that the RHA is taking this action, but in the week before Christmas, can't see this building into anything other than a token protest.

Can a US ARRSE'r give us a quick update on the pump price in the USA? Always an entertaining comparison.

2. The BBC has got this one wrong, it’s not the RHA "RHA Fuel Protest Statement"

It’s an organisation called Transaction 2007 which some of the members are part of the RHA, the RHA has even made attempts to distance themselves from these protests.

3. At BATUS it's a dollar (conversion is 2 bucks to the pound)

4. I wish they would do away with road tax ( I mean it doesn't even go on the travel infrastructure). That way you pay for the miles you drive, and if it is a gas guzzler.... fecking horrible yank expression. you will still pay more than a homo greeny.

6. Average pump price here say, £1.03per litre, us gallon 3.785 litre's = £3.90 * 2 (£ to $), $7.80 per gallon Yippee, please check this I have been to the pub :p