Fuel card

#1
I have just registered for this on a website. It is a guy who is trying to get cheaper fuel for the average driver. The website is www.pipelinecard.org. The more people that register the better. Sorry if it has already been done on this forum.
 
#6
Is pukka gen, saw a prog on TV about the guy who set it up. If it gets me home cheaper it will do for me.
 
#8
Thats the catch crimp-the guy needs about 1,000,000 members before he can bargain for a discount!
 
#9
i will see if i have his latest newslater the card is still being produced and discounts are still under negotiation, however sign up is free and the more people sign up the better the final discount will be
 
#10
most recent newsletter

Dear Pipeline Card Member,

I just wanted to let you know that Pipeline Card now has over 200,000 members.
Well done to all of you who have worked to build up our numbers to that level.

If we keep this up, when we go live in April or May, we should have at least
400,000!

Meanwhile,while we have been carrying on our discussions and negotiations, we
have identified a possible opportunity to secure a discount on heating oil. We
know that some of you would be interested in this, because you have told us, but
how many?

If you are interested in cheaper heating oil, don't reply to this email, send a
separate short email to oil@PipelineCard.org. It's not guaranteed that we can do
it, but we need to get an idea of how many are interested.

That's it for now. Don't forget that you can recommend Pipeline by visiting
www.PipelineCard.org/recommend.html and you can unsubscribe as a member at any
time by sending a blank email to unsubscribe@PipelineCard.org.

Best wishes

Ben Scammell - Pipeline Card Founder
www.PipelineCard.org
 
#11
Pipeline Card has only been going for two months but we have already secured
agreement in principle from a major retailer to offer fuel discounts of between
5p and 10p a litre. We have also had great support from the media, particularly
from the car forums, Times Online, and from Martin Lewis, the money saving
expert. If you haven't already done so, please check out the Media Page on the
website (www.PipelineCard.org/media.html).

from registration letter dated feb 7 06
 
#12
Crikey Smooj are you on commission?
 
#13
nah just want the cheapest possible fuel as i said the more people on board the bigger the discount so i want to try and answer any doubts people have
 
#14
I've signed up. If it means I can knock 10p a litre off my fuel bills in the near future then I'm all for it. Don't suppose he can do the same with tabs can he?
 
#15
the_crimp_off said:
I've signed up. If it means I can knock 10p a litre off my fuel bills in the near future then I'm all for it. Don't suppose he can do the same with tabs can he?
The Crimp, probably not on your cigs. But I can save you money on your chow! I bring out new card! This very popular in Chinese Army, as soldier there earn equivalent of 37p per day. You could learn many tricks from me! Subscribe today, avoid paying too much at local NAAFI (discount only applies to rice).

 
#16
LingsCars said:
the_crimp_off said:
I've signed up. If it means I can knock 10p a litre off my fuel bills in the near future then I'm all for it. Don't suppose he can do the same with tabs can he?
The Crimp, probably not on your cigs. But I can save you money on your chow! I bring out new card! This very popular in Chinese Army, as soldier there earn equivalent of 37p per day. You could learn many tricks from me! Subscribe today, avoid paying too much at local NAAFI (discount only applies to rice).

Stop hijacking threads you fecking stumpy oriental witch...

When you read this you will no doubt comment how rude I am: but before you do so, consider carefully the fact that I dont start advertising my rubbish incessantly on your website; please stop doing so on ours you fecking endless dull cnut.
 
#17
hellfyyr said:
LingsCars said:
the_crimp_off said:
I've signed up. If it means I can knock 10p a litre off my fuel bills in the near future then I'm all for it. Don't suppose he can do the same with tabs can he?
The Crimp, probably not on your cigs. But I can save you money on your chow! I bring out new card! This very popular in Chinese Army, as soldier there earn equivalent of 37p per day. You could learn many tricks from me! Subscribe today, avoid paying too much at local NAAFI (discount only applies to rice).

Stop hijacking threads you fecking stumpy oriental witch...

When you read this you will no doubt comment how rude I am: but before you do so, consider carefully the fact that I dont start advertising my rubbish incessantly on your website; please stop doing so on ours you fecking endless dull cnut.
It is OK. I rescue you. I send you sense-of-humour discount card. Now you can afford one.
 
#19
LingsCars said:
hellfyyr said:
LingsCars said:
the_crimp_off said:
I've signed up. If it means I can knock 10p a litre off my fuel bills in the near future then I'm all for it. Don't suppose he can do the same with tabs can he?
The Crimp, probably not on your cigs. But I can save you money on your chow! I bring out new card! This very popular in Chinese Army, as soldier there earn equivalent of 37p per day. You could learn many tricks from me! Subscribe today, avoid paying too much at local NAAFI (discount only applies to rice).

Stop hijacking threads you fecking stumpy oriental witch...

When you read this you will no doubt comment how rude I am: but before you do so, consider carefully the fact that I dont start advertising my rubbish incessantly on your website; please stop doing so on ours you fecking endless dull cnut.
It is OK. I rescue you. I send you sense-of-humour discount card. Now you can afford one.
The thing you do not seem to realise is that you have gone too far on this site; not all publicity is good Ling, trust me on this.

The majority of people on here will be turned off by your dreadful persona which (or should that be witch) evryone can see is completely contrived. I suggest you consider e-bay and try to compete with all the fecking drivel Hong Kong shite that is one there!

so piss off you chinese troll:

 
#20
Wedge_not_Sapper said:
Ling, you are like sh1t in a field, everywhere!!! - Apologies to Jim Royle. Strike - 1
Who is Jim Royle? If he is part of Queen's family then as a soldier you should show more respect. You are certainly not Zulu, I can tell, even though it is quite dark at the moment (see registration thread to understand this comment).

Thanks for another plug. You want commission?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top