ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Fucking Militant French Cunts!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BanjoBill, Apr 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We should have done a deal with Adolf!

Keys, bus..... I'm outraged!!!!

http://www.jet2.com/status.aspx

My flight better not be delayed by a single fucking minute, or that's it!!! No more Mr Nice Guy!!!

2. Why? What are you going to do about it?

3. Hmmm...not an April Fools then............:frown:

4. However I fear Banjo has made a bit of a fool of himself..........

5. fu2

fu2 LE

walk

6. Fart in their general direction!

7. I hate the French, I hate their stinking cheese, their smelly garlic breath, and every time they have an axe to grind with their own half whit government... who do they take it out on I ask you? Well, I'll fucking tell you - it's us, always blockading ports, fucking up European travel and communication with the country that saved em from the Bosh - traitorous cheese eating surrender monkeys!!! oh... and cunts!

8. SO instead of venting piss and vinegar on the tinternet they get up and do something about it, they actually have a lot to teach us! :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. So, what are you trying to say?

10. That's a conundrum if I ever saw one... striking lazy cnuts and doing something... surely striking is doing nothing?

If they were doing something... might flight might not be delayed.

Oh, and just one minor point I thought I should draw to alles attention. All slim, well dressed attractive French women who do not stink and do do anal are exempt from my hatred of all things French.

Edited to add: P.S. And any half decent Bordeaux Superieur

• Like Like x 1
  11. ^ Thoroughly concur with the 'onerable gentleman's contribution regarding the French totty (and vin rouge)

12. And yet you still want to go there for your Easter half term break?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nahhh... my mission is.... It's gonna be Easter and the Italians have a flagellation ritual in the area of Tirinese. The ritual includes local men from the town bashing themselves with sharpened instruments until they bleed (a lot of bleeding) - the streets run red with blood - nice. My mission is to photograph these rituals and publish them all over'T place so that people can see Italians both in pain and bleeding profusely. Now come on I ask you.... won't that be fun?

My flight path passes through French air space...

14. Yes of course, because that would have been a good choice.

15. It's the (possibly) striking militant British tanker driver cunts I am more concerned with than some froggy ATC retreaters

• Like Like x 1