ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Fucking low life bastard steals from animal charity I volunteer at!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, May 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

As some of you know,I now volunteer at the ASSISI Animal Sanctuary,aside from looking after the ferals,I also do driving for them as well as Chance of a Lifetime;

chance of a lifetime | Assisi Animal Sanctuary

So Friday night we left for the Dogs Trust outside Birmingham at Kenilworth. Got to the Dogs Trust in Brum around 9am & cropped off the dogs,sadly we had to return with one of the dogs,a loverly collie but he was so timid the DT wouldn't take him.

Well,I got back at midnight, Stenna Line canceled the 4 PM sailing that we would have gotten & moved the 2pm sailing to 1pm,so the was no way we would have gotten from Brum to Cairnryan for the 1pm,so it was the 8pm! Uneventful trip in all,myself & Gordon (the other driver) got on really well.

I arrived back at ASSISI at 11pm ish & we offloaded the poor pup & locked up & away,got home & found I still had the main set of van keys in my pocket.Bloody good job I did as well cuz some tadpoling low life scumbag must've seen us there late & between when Jenna & I left & the ASSISI opened,he/they broke into the ASSISI,smashed the van window & stole the emergency float of cash out of the van!!.

The float is there for us to use in emergencies as well as for driver lunches but none of us use it,preferring to eat on the ferry & take our own food as we feel the money can be put to better use for the animals.

I am extremely angry at this,not so much at the theft,but because of who they stole from,the ASSISI now have to cover that loss from their own funds,funds that rely on donations for the work they do.Thankfully some of my Facebook friends,chaps I served with in the RAF ect, have been in touch & donated money directly to the ASSISI to cover,or make up,the loss.To them all I can say is

THANK YOU!

To the thief,I hope you get caught or,even better,use the money you stole & overdose,you fucking low life scumbag!!

Looking for ideas (painful) of what to do to the scum if caught....

2. Does it surprise you in this day & age?

If the chav fuckers aren't battering pensioners for a couple of quid they're lifting charity boxes.

3. Whilst I am a dog/animal fan, this is probably the wrong forum to post this!

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sorry,CD,just needed to vent & ask for punishment advice for if they're caught!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Better of posting in the ARRSE kennel club forum, just to avoid the usual unsympathetic crowd ripping this apart.

Anyone that steals from any charity, should have their hands cut off and be left to bleed to death!

• Like Like x 1
  6. You're in NI, spread the word about this and I'm sure he scrote will be sorted out.

Why do you bring the dogs back to the mainland?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chinky takeaways don't stock themsleves, you know!! ;-)

PS, sorry to hear, Spike

• Like Like x 3
  8. Before I opened the thread I saw you as the latest poster and immediately thought you were going to cook Korean and I wasn't far off :-D

• Like Like x 2
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Hopefully mate,hopefully..As for the dogs,apparently the is a shortage or re-homable dogs in the mainland,some breeds like pitbull types,aren't rehomable in a lot of cases so the dogs we mainly take over are VS (Voluntary Surrendered) or strays that otherwise would be PTS in NI,mainly a mix,German Sheppard,Spaniels ect.They mainly go to the main rehoming centers like Kenilworth outside Birmingham & are distributed around to other centers.

10. Fucking lowlife's everywhere.

I didn't realize that dogs that need re homing get shipped about like that. Its a good idea, I suppose.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dogs Trust need to improve the way they treat people in order to rehome new dogs. Some of the staff have a right fucking attitude.

• Like Like x 2
  12. If I return the money and promise to pay for the van window can we please put this behind us and move on? I can also return the 2 dogs if you really want but after the hours of sodomy I can't promise that they will be suitable for rehoming anymore!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bingo!

• Like Like x 1
  14. No mate,Rover and Shep,who calls their dog fucking Bingo?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I do, what of it?