ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Fucking hell

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by No_Duff, May 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fucking hell...................

daily_picdump_weekend_edition_640_03.jpg

2. the only thing unnerving about this , is the real woman on the right , grinning as if she brushed her teeth with superglue

3. Are you sure she`s not another one of the dolls ? :)

4. she isn't........the lips are too small

• Like Like x 1
  5. bet that chairs got rockets on it, i reckon i could spank her legs (like in that tom green film)

6. I imagine that picture should bring back a few warm memories for those who attended the ARRSE Wakefield Crawl.

7. Except its Blaenavon in South Wales.
    I suppose there isn't much else to do in those towns where the mines have shut down.

8. I threw the one with the pink lips away about 2 years ago...always fucking moaning......she is looking good for her age......proves that grass in never greener. Off for a wank for memories sake!

9. So whats wrong with the usual Welsh valleys pastimes then? Male voice choirs, talking that silly Welsh language and healthily hawking up pints of phlegm in the process? For an aerobic excercise, knocking seven bells out of that ugly half wit hirsute wife of yours must be very satisfying? And if you don't fancy that, there's always heavy drinking, recreational drugs, incest, paedophilia and raping sheep?

It must be horrible to be Welsh. Or fucking ace. It all depends on how you look at it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I thought those dolls were a few grand................. still cheaper that a wife I supose.

11. You mean they have actually moved on from Blow Up Sheep?

12. From the looks of that picture, I'm not sure you would describe it as "moving on"

• Like Like x 1

13. True, very true.

14. Welcome back ;-)

• Like Like x 1