ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Fucking,cunting thieving barstards !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by toffeewrapper1, Jun 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just got my car insurance renewal through and the twats want to almost double my fucking premium (£600 to £1150).I'm not a fucking boy racer,it's not a souped up twats car and I live in a decent area,(ok the last bits a lie) but they are taking the fucking piss.I've been on all them fucking comparism sites and they're thieving cunts as well,it's not fucking on,no wonder so many of the twats round here drive without insurance (no, I'm not considering it).I'll have bite the bullet and cough up the dough,albeit begrudgingly.Rant over!!!!

2. If it's a renwal notice from last years insurance, bin it, they always hike it up, and hope you just pay it.

3. Phone all the insurance companies and brokers, play one off against the other and also exaggerate if one is £50 cheaper tell the next company they are £100 cheaper. Best quotes i've had this past year were from the broker Adrian Flux.

4. Shop around. You will definately get a better deal. I was with direct line and they doubled it. Went to the Co-Op and got it for a couple of quid less than my previous insurance. You just gotta do the rounds though. Co-Op, Tesco's, Admiral, the Pru etc etc etc. Try sites like go compare, confused.com etc but trawl and get quotes of the companies who are not on their sites as well. Good hunting.

5. Definatly shop around....call them and say that you won't be using them due to their increase in price...and they will probably reduce it.

6. Stop posting pictures of yourself on Facebook then. You know the insrurance companies have started to trawl FB for premiums intel

[​IMG]

Nice trackies, they nearly fit!

I would also say Shop around too, but all those shoplifting convictions have meant your Persona non grata pretty much everywhere in town

7. Motor insurance, whatever next?

I just carry my glock and ensure there are no surviving witnesses....that's the main benefit of living in a country without all those nosey cameras....

8. Def shop around. I was insured through KwikFit for a couple of years, then they suddenly upped my premium by £600, and wouldn't shift. Found one via one of the comparison sites which was a couple of hundred less than the previous year, and they've come down again this year to price match my best offer.

It's the Naafi though, so tits shag arse to the lot of em!

9. Agreed with everything that has been said so far, Remember the customer is king and you can and should always shop around. I haven't time to look at it at the mo, but Martin Lewis's 'Money Saving Expert' site is generally wonderful for this sort of thing. It's well worth signing up for the emails that tell you when there are cracking savings and deals available. And they have researched them so it's not just a case of them saying 'this looks good', they know it's good because they've looked into it properly. Martin has the regular guest spot on Radio Two advising about this sort of thing.

Here's a direct link to the car insurance section

10. :)buy a cycle.

11. Try: A-Plan Insurance - All Our Branches.

I have been using them (the Weybridge branch) for years. Fully comp, my insurance costs about 270 quid a year for a CMAX.

However, if you want something to really fucking moan about, try my Cat A EOD insurance: 6800 fucking dollars for a year.

12. [​IMG]

Just Pay up or sell the Saxo. Simples!

13. Purloin a Pool Car, costs me a total of zilch per annum!

14. Stop fucking moaning.

You're paying for me. I pay nothing, nor road tax. It's on motorbility, but at least I'm genuine, it's all the bluffing cunts on motorbility that should be making you angry.

Go on, smash the place up, you know you want to.

• Like Like x 4
  15. For several years I've been using "Historic" vehicles, agreed value, limited mileage, blah blah..
    all very reasonably priced. Recently got a "new" vehicle. Bloody hell!! For a start you get no No claims bonus, so I thought, OK, TPFT. "It's cheaper to have fully comp sir", WTF's that all about? It's understandable why people don't get insurance.
    Oh, I've never made a claim, and I always shop around.