ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Fucking censorship! Im fucking pissed off with it!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bugsy, Oct 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Let's face it guys and gals! We're fucking squaddies and we cuss and curse to our heart's fucking content!
    But on our own fucking board, our very own fucking board, namely fucking ARRSE we have to fuck about with fucking spellings that none of us would even fucking entertain if we were writing a fucking letter to a fucking mate or to our partners.
    On this fucking board, things are said that need to be fucking said, so why the fuck should we put up with some cunt telling us what to say or how we can say the same fucking thing but in a fucking way that doesn't "offend".
    Well. fuck that and all it entails!!
    I'm a former fucking squaddie, and I couldn't give a flying fuck about what happens to be fucking acceptable or not.
    We support this fucking board and without our contributions and us, they'd be fucked.
    So let's stop fuckarsing around with this fucking "censor" bollocks, where you can't even cock a fucking weapon without running into some Catholic cunt!
    Who's for getting rid of all this fucking home-made censorship and getting back to proper fucking squaddie talk!
    How come I can curse to my fucking heart's content on Urbanfucking75, but not on ARRSE? Something's fucking gone wrong somefuckingwhere!!!

MsG

2. why do you feel the need to swear so much? would it hurt you to type and not swear at all? if you have to swear that much, do it on urban, get it off your chest then come back. remember, in with hate (deep breath in), out with love (exhale) doesn't that feel better?

3. Can youse see what "they" have done to my phocking post! All these phocking ***s mean I used pherking or whocking. when I actually meant FUCKING OR FUCK!!!
    Who the phock are these people to tell us when or what word to use? Phok them and their phockin disturbed minds!!!
    I can use these words in clear on Urban75, so how is it going to bring down the phorckin world if I use them on ARRSE. This is a site for serving and former squaddies, phor phuk's sake, so why should we bow to some chonnt who happens to be a Catholic priest or something?
    Let's have a hand-up as to what we can say on our own pherking website, just like Urban75, and not listen to some khunnt who happens to have a hangup with her/his personal priest!
    Let's have a pherking show of pherking hands from all pherking AARSErs now!!!
    How da pherk do you do this pherking poll thing!!!

MsG

4. Most of your post was * spot on. Except for the * bit about the * *.

I'd heartily give a * about your * complaint.

regards

* the * * mother *

:lol:

5. if you do have a poll and lose, would you still want to swear or would go to urban75 (never heard of it, is it a swearing site?). not everybody swears or feels the need to, serving soldier or not! besides that, it takes ages to put correctly & misspelt swearwords in a sentence, save yourself the RSI

6. Hey, Gary, why don't you fuck off to a fucking monastary?
    Hey, Gary, why dont you pherk off to a pherking monastary?
    Same thing, different spellings. But tell me, are these spellings that important?
    Everybody knows what I mean, so why this fucking (pherking) around with the original?
    If the majority of ARRSErs voted for clear on the cuss-words, would the world as we know it end?
    I advocate a vote now!!! I just don't know how to do it!
    Give me a hand, fellow ARRSErs!

MsG

7. You still didn't answer the question. Does "Hey, Gary, why don't you go to a monestery" mean the same thing and it hasn't offended anybody (except me boo hoo). What would you do if you lost the vote?

8. And suddenly I've got this Gary fucking (pherking) Johnston on my fucking (pherking) aaarse (arrse) with a heavily weighted two posts. Ya don't sapose 'e's from da lokul Mafja du'ya?

MsG

9. I've never heard of a "monestery", Gary, and I don't know what they do there. Try another spelling (e.g. the original spelling I gave you).
    Now Gary three-posts-and only-on this-subject, you ask: what would I do if f I lost the vote? I'd simply bow to the wishes of the majority, no problem.

MsG

10. By the way, Gary fucking (pherking) Johnston, who the fuck (pherk) at you to tell me when to curse and when not? Kiss my fucking (pherking) arse (arrse)!
    Who in their right mind could misunderstand that. Sowhy are we being forced to use these fucking (pherking) silly spellings all the time?

MsG

11. Make sure all your grammar and spellings are spot on before you have a go at anyone else, I've never heard of a "Sowhy". I suppose if I had been on since Feb 24 bleating about rubbish, I might have a lofty 288 posts to my name, especially if it takes me 3 (THREE) attempts to post my point. I could start now and be a really experienced arse (oops) arrse like yourself. If you don't like the answer, don't ask the question. Nice avatar by the way, self portrait perhaps?

12. Well, Ok Gary five-posts Johnston, or whoever the fuck (phuck) you are.
    You want me to get my spelling straight (which is an immediate sign of a complete c u n t to an experienced poster), but you allow yourself to dissdass with a whole year, since I joined ARRSE in 2005.
    Carry on, Private Jonnsann, you'd never make it in any man's fucking (pherking) army with your IQ!

MsG

13. Bugsy, please excuse the intrusion, but what happen to you in the early hours of the morning to cause you rant so, so, so much.
    I feel that a vote would be pointless.

14. guess where this thread is going?

edited to add, I do love censorship :wink: :lol:

15. You sir are a penis.

FFS delete this thread, its not even worthy of a space in the arsehole