Fuckin' Fed Up.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brummieboy1, Jan 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been getting a bit despondent of late, and have started feeling like a fuckin' invalid. What with me Aneurism hanging over me head, and feeling so low due to me kidney problem, Membraenous Glomerulo Nephritis, and having to take Statins, Ramipril, Warfarin, and Furosemide, and having to wear me piss bag, I was rapidly going downhill.

Soooooo! I have made a decission, no more feeling like an invalid, no more taking care that I don't exert meself, from now on I'm taking me life back and if me Aneurism bursts, well fuck it I've had a decent run.

You know what? I feel much better for that, I am now going to have a nice glass of rum. What's that you say? its only 1648hrs, well so it is, but so what!

2. Fuck me, in your state I'd be seriously chuffed just to still be alive.

3. Fair one. Cant argue with that really.

You got a nice bike I can have when it goes pop?

4. could be worse , you could be one of jedward

5. rum??? have you got no standards

6. maybe anything else would kill him

7. but rum??? i mean come on!!! at least do it in style

go to a strip club and start knocking them back!!! that should sort you out!! booze and excitment

8. better then domestos and a wank i'll give you that

9. Is it being so cheerful that keeps you going?

10. You're also known as 'Lucky' eh?

Mind you, the thought of a nice Pusser's... Mmmmmmmm!

11. Before you get stuck into that run and do yourself a mischief, don't forget about the tenner you owe me.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

12. Thanks lads, I know I'm a moaning old fucker, but I feel much better now.

13. Hang on what kind of bike do you have that you no longer need?

14. He tried that, but one of the stupid cows sat astride his lap and burst his piss bag.

15. Shit. Does that mean I dont get the bike?

I hope that things start to look up for you but if they dont have you thought about making a few quid to leave your loved ones? I was just thinking that a pissed off chap with fuck all to lose might make a few quid bumping off people for a a small sum.

Anyone got any suggestions?