ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Fuck me! You Aussies are just pikey cunts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by albert-turner, Jul 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Craig Emerson, Federal MP and Minister for Trade.

In an interview given yesterday, Craig demonstrates to the entire world, a level of politics that few other nations will ever be capable of achieving.

Craig Emerson Singing & Dancing - YouTube

As if Gillard wasn't embarrassing enough.

2. Thanks for mentioning that cringe worthy moment. We're so proud of our politicians. Cunts.

3. It's the heat Smithers

4. What a throbber, however the diggers definately do not have a monopoly of self-regarding cunts elbowing their way into positions of power and behaving like twats.

5. MEPs however are singing Money, Money, Money...

6. That can not be real...this has got to be a wind up

7. No, it's not a wind up. I wish it was...

8. To be fair, probably got more sense than the twunts in power here, and we only have our selves to blame

9. Why can't our politicians behave like this. that was awesome.

10. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Of all that is Holy....I would pay serious moolah to see Diane "Taxi Cab" Abbott do that.....

11. Hah! Amateurs...

Got three letters for you - A N C.

12. I assume the ANC will turn into something like Zanu PF once old Nelson falls off the perch?

13. Probably worse. Nowhere left to go.

14. Stunned, Surely these people have advisors and Press Officers ???

" I've got a great idea, i'll bring a ghetto blaster and sing" NO MINISTER...... The man was prepared, he had thought about this, I suspect he will quietly be removed on health grounds, in other words he has had some form of nervous breakdown on camera.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

Craig Emerson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Emerson was in a relationship with fellow MP Julia Gillard in 2002, prior to her rise to the prime ministership.[5] He was previously married and has three children

So he was nailing the Prime Minister at some stage and has a breakdown on camer ....... and we think Nick Clegg is bad!

i'lll bet the local press are having a field day.