ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

FUCK BUDDIES ???

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by KNAGGSY, Oct 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE THESE A GOOD IDEA??

OR SHOULD THEY NOT BE BANNED????

2. Cracking idea , unless you fall in love with them.

3. Somehow get the feeling, this is going to be a popular thread :roll: :lol:

4. Hey Buddy :D

5. Hey.....I'm her buddy too.

6. Can I move our night to Fridays Biccie, have the weekend to recover then :razz:

Toonie Buddy :twisted:

7. Theyr're a fcuking great idea until your missus finds out.

8. :twisted: fantastic idea!!!!

9. fcuk buddies are for winners, but as a previous thread of mine proves, not many women can have a sexual relationship without getting too attached, anyone who can however feel free to contact me thru PM!!! :lol:

10. Men can and do get attached!!!

Green eyed monster kicks in when they find out they aren't the only FB!!! (so I'm told)

11. LOL was just about to make that point Minxy dear. Seen it happen more than once.

12. im sure it can minxy, but not this heavy callsign! :D

13. 8) .............smokin'!!!!!

14. A friend of mine says they are bloody marvellous!! But its not long before they ask "when can I see you again" and want to move in and take over the sofa and remote control and actually forget the "only" reason why they are there in the first place.................

15. this would indicate that ur Fcuk buddy is a tramp and has no abode of his own!

i am constantly I/C of my own remote and i have a perfectly formed arrse print on my leather sofa, just suck my c*ck like we stated on this contact when we started!!

i also managed my own cooking, cleaning and washing before any split arrse came along so am quite happy to provide the service ie "reason" im there the first place

i thank u