• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

FUBAR

Yank thing along with SNAFU.

Britishversions are:

1. It's Fukked

2. You're Fukked

3. I'm Fukked

4. They are fukked

5. He is fukked

6. She is fukked

Or in short...

WE ARE ALL FUKKED !

fairy_nuff said:
Metropolitan police use it ........erm quite often
Replaced by TJF

I've never heard the term being used. They are more likely to say.

"Awwwwww this is fcuking bollox this is boss, I've just come off a fcuking patrol then we get this load of fcuking w@nk dropped on us by The OC. My lads haven't even had any fcuking scoff yet. He's a fcuking nobhead and he knows it....... For Fcuk sake, the fcuking pr1ck. Someone should drop that cnut. Why doesn't he get the fcuking CQMS or the sigs det to do it. They do fcuk all but swan off to the EFI all day and he sh1ts on us. Fcuking favouritism..... I'm fcuking signing off!"

sholdaz said:
Do British soldiers ever use this expression, or is it just something the Yanks say?
Yes, due to a serious accident i was involved in whilst in Kenya, i got called it when i was recovering!

Closet_Jibber said:
"Awwwwww this is fcuking bollox this is boss, I've just come off a fcuking patrol then we get this load of fcuking w@nk dropped on us by The OC. My lads haven't even had any fcuking scoff yet. He's a fcuking nobhead and he knows it....... For Fcuk sake, the fcuking pr1ck. Someone should drop that cnut. Why doesn't he get the fcuking CQMS or the sigs det to do it. They do fcuk all but swan off to the EFI all day and he sh1ts on us. Fcuking favouritism..... I'm fcuking signing off!"
This is more fcukin closer to the fcukin truth of what Brit Squaddies say - I fcukin bet ya.

Latest Threads