ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.


Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by modwatchdog, Feb 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys,

    I`ve heard that you can go and work with the regs on some sort of contract called an FTS. Is this true? How does it work? Where do I find out more?

    And guys, please please, helpful answers only!!!!
  2. FTRS= Full time reserves sevice. Ask PSAO.
  3. msr

    msr LE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.