Talk to your PSI, theres a lits that goes out every month or so. Also you can check on armynet. I dont think that the jobs are Reg specific. i.e They may want ann Inf type etc.

Ask at your unit. You will be able to go to other infantry regiments, not just PWRR. If you have a generic trade (driver or signaller or something) then yes you could probably go almost anywhere. A list of vacancies comes out. I think it's even on the Army website but I can't be bothered to go and find it for you right now I'm afraid.

Sort out your civvy job first, then worry about the TA.


Latest Threads