FTRS ? Worth it ?

jonboyMP

Clanker
So fellas,

been out two years after a 30 year career. Have a decent pension and now have a decent job. Pulling in just over what I was getting as a WO(Inclusive of pension). I’ve seen an FTRS job which is 39-42k which I fancy but that’s lower than I earn by some margin. What would they take from me if I joined FTRS pension and lump sum wise ? I’m just toying with the idea and don’t like the idea of handing loads of my pension back !

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
So fellas,

been out two years after a 30 year career. Have a decent pension and now have a decent job. Pulling in just over what I was getting as a WO(Inclusive of pension). I’ve seen an FTRS job which is 39-42k which I fancy but that’s lower than I earn by some margin. What would they take from me if I joined FTRS pension and lump sum wise ? I’m just toying with the idea and don’t like the idea of handing loads of my pension back !
Yeah, ok... i like the 'by some margin' comment too.

Are you just a greedy mofo/Liar /troll or what? ... or do you now have to work for your money , which is always an inconvenient bind, so can't wait to go back to the anonymous Green life where you can hide behind a 30 year career?

It's all a trade off, you decide, as you've only got to suffer it for what, another 5 years?

Then you can retire and just lounge about in your lavish mansion with your ex super model wife ... like wot i does :cool:

Looks like being 'head of security for a FTSE 500 firm' just gives you fewer late shifts in the CCTV cabin.

Dr Death

Old-Salt
I was on FTRS for 3 years as a Emergency Medicine Consultant & Surgeon.
Good to do & I only had HC to do

Latest Threads