FTRS Vacancies

Polar...

Acutely aware of the 97 thing, hoping to get pinged for that myself, although I'm not sure what use a newly minted 2Lt will be.

Fingers crossed.

SB,

Very useful I would venture - throw your hat into the ring.

msr

OC is being very smart and handing out proformas once you've signed up for camp... clever cookie!

Well, as I said fingers crossed, although Afghanistan would equally be good... never been to that part of the world and I'm a big fan of mountains...

Anyone know how you get a tour in the Stan?

SilverBullet said:
Well, as I said fingers crossed, although Afghanistan would equally be good... never been to that part of the world and I'm a big fan of mountains...

Anyone know how you get a tour in the Stan?
Equally as good?? Not what the recent 97 guys are saying, they want a proper tour (i.e. Afghanistan but not Iraq).
When it was mentioned on this site b4 quite a few showed an interest. 34 Sigs Regt is rumoured to be forming a Sqn.

Silver Bullet - trawl imminient I believe

Ooooh, I'm shivering with anticip............ation!

PaddyRAC any more details where might I find further details on the Arabic gig? Having done something similar in the Balkans I'm interested in the opportunity to broaden my horizons

I know a couple of people who are phoning Glasgow & Chilwell for the latest FTRS & Mobilisation opportunities, apparently Chilwell has the most up to date list, however, the FTRS list is very very thin at the mo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dr_Evil Army Reserve 4
Admin_Spice Army Reserve 0
Ventress Finance, Property, Law 9