FTRS - Canada/ Kenya

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Mattybouy, Aug 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know the process of getting a FTRS to Canada or Kenya? Spoke to my PSI and he said to get the form from Armynet but canna find it. How long does it take to process from start to deployment?

2. Here it is ya lazy bugger. :wink:

https://www.armynet.mod.uk/club/pages/menu/

3. Hey wots happening? Am looking at gettin away for a few moths, then Cyprus, fcuk this civi street working......

Wot u up2? U changed ur email address? sent u an email yesterday and it came bac undelivered.......

4. Changed ISP mate. If you go to armynet klick on TA+res, then click yes in the pop up box, then scroll down to the FTRS trawl, then click FTRS process and a PDF file will open up. All in there.

5. Cheers mate, u nt fancy joining me? Mind u i hve2speak2the long haired Cpl yet....sorry short haired Lcpl....LOL, she's bk2morrow......!!!!!!!:( LOL only joking :)

6. I'd be off my head to walk away from 30k a year to go to Canada for 6 months! :D

7. True, dont know if i'll go or not, Kenya is a good place to go, mind u theris one in Edi at HQ 52 inf bde, dont know where that is though, its for a Lcpl driver/sect comd, mite lk in2 that.

8. msr

msr LE

9. HQ 51 Inf Bde, Craigie Hall I think.

10. yea 51 mite b but where is 52?b LOL

11. No idea matty...

12. well make sure u find out for me, thats wot a good instructor does.....LOL

13. Piss off ya nugget! Find out yerself!

I'll not mention your CR..... :wink:

14. u neva told me u were on ur class one wi a girl from my detties, just chatting to her now

15. Ye, cant remember her name, but I do believe I told her that I loved her....

Just remembered, Zoe!