• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

FSG?

Hey again.

I can't seem to find many results anywhere, so I came here to ask.
So I was just wondering if there is any specific organisation to an FSG; and if so, what is it?

Thanks! :)

Z

Zarathustra

You generally have some blokes, these blokes will have trucks and some weapons.

I'm currently doing a project for my history GCSE, and I just needed some info on the organisation of the FSG. Thanks though!
What part of your GCSE History could require information on the organisation of an FSG?!!?!?!?

all the lefty tree hugging twat of a history teacher picked for history at my daughters school was "Hitler, and why he came to power", "Vietnam, how was a peasent army capable of beating the US Army", and something regarding Afghanistan and why no ones ever conqured it if I remember correctly.

I've never wanted to strangle someone so much in my life

What part of your GCSE History could require information on the organisation of an FSG?!!?!?!?

all the lefty tree hugging twat of a history teacher picked for history at my daughters school was "Hitler, and why he came to power", "Vietnam, how was a peasent army capable of beating the US Army", and something regarding Afghanistan and why no ones ever conqured it if I remember correctly.

I've never wanted to strangle someone so much in my life
Some very cogent points, you should do some homework, you might have an epiphany. Or did you just want some back slapping?

Latest Threads