Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Cooke1997, Jul 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey again.

I can't seem to find many results anywhere, so I came here to ask.
    So I was just wondering if there is any specific organisation to an FSG; and if so, what is it?

Thanks! :)
  2. f*cking sexy guys
  3. You generally have some blokes, these blokes will have trucks and some weapons.
  4. Support coy split up and distributed to the three rifle coys for fire support. Why?
  5. I'm currently doing a project for my history GCSE, and I just needed some info on the organisation of the FSG. Thanks though!
  6. What part of your GCSE History could require information on the organisation of an FSG?!!?!?!?

all the lefty tree hugging twat of a history teacher picked for history at my daughters school was "Hitler, and why he came to power", "Vietnam, how was a peasent army capable of beating the US Army", and something regarding Afghanistan and why no ones ever conqured it if I remember correctly.

I've never wanted to strangle someone so much in my life
  7. So maybe our Lords and Masters (political AND military) should have paid a bit more attention....
  8. Some very cogent points, you should do some homework, you might have an epiphany. Or did you just want some back slapping?
  9. field smoking group???
  10. I've got some Krypto and tomorrows passwords if you need that too.
  11. ******** someones gusset???
  12. We were told to pick a topic regarding modern history. I asked my teacher if I could cover the war in Afghanistan.