FS - Brand Spankers Camelbak BFM - Laser Cut Molle

I had a Camelbak Trizip that I loved but the top flap pocket liner ripped so I sent it back to Camelbak for repair/replacement. It's now discontinued but they've replaced it with a new Multicam BFM - sadly they couldn't get hold of any black ones and I could be a bit past walting it now going on my hollybobs with a cammed up bag.

I also bought myself a nice Osprey Atmos AG65 to keep myself going...

The BFM - It's the brand new updated design, still got the tags on with the mil-spec Antidote reservoir etc... I've literally just opened the box to take the images.

I'm actually hoping that no-one buys it so I can keep it but I'll have done enough to persuade the missus that I tried really hard to sell it to pay for the Osprey.

£190 with free postage for the UK.

Payment by PayPal.

jEiU83b.jpg

NnCl6g3.jpg

Can get them for £159.99 on SoF. Think you are aiming high with this, especially as it was a freebie!!

It wasn't a freebie as I'd bought the more expensive TriZip for starters.

I hadn't seen a new one for less than £199 - will look again and revise.

Last edited:
Different spec pack, if you're happy with that.

I can't find anything cheaper for the laser cut spec, including the antidote reservoir system.

Fyi - just in case you're interested - sold it £165 to an airsoft bloke.

...and that's exactly what I paid for the Osprey so I'm happy (once postage is taken out).

Fyi - just in case you're interested - sold it £165 to an airsoft ******.

...and that's exactly what I paid for the Osprey so I'm happy (once postage is taken out).
Fixed for veracity! ;)

Joking aside, I love the water systems now - the Camelbak stuff is brilliant.

I've a civvy version in the Osprey - it's the same without the insulation (which doesn't do anything) and the valve by the mouthpiece, which I'm not worried about as I'm rather less likely to be 'going to ground' (and popping off my L85A1 mag for fun) nowadays...

Latest Threads