Frubbles

Now that the rant thread has run its course, what say you all about the possibility of polyamoury?

PolyAmoury

Would save a lot of tempers from flaring, such as the woman in Australia who burned her hubby's ckoc off:

Linky

IG

Someone O2 tag this fcuking looney.

It's pretty clear every post or thread it burdens us with is going to be weak justification for it being a slut.

O2 tag it Moody? She needs torching not tagging.

( unless of course its with 2 married men, then she will be happy to be tagged )

Ivy, you are a freak and i claim my £10.

Moodybitch said:

It's pretty clear every post or thread it burdens us with is going to be weak justification for it being a slut.

In my book no bird needs to justify being a slut :twisted:

Now IG we have been here before......... move this to NAAFI and I can give you what you are begging for. You will love it because I'm married :wink:

right-grumpy said:
Moodybitch said:

In my book no bird needs to justify being a slut :twisted:

Now IG we have been here before......... move this to NAAFI and I can give you what you are begging for. You will love it because I'm married :wink:
You are so WRONG.

You wish you were right. That's the easy way to explain what I'm all about.

But you are so WRONG.

In your dreams, dcikhead.

IG

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
FiveAlpha said:
There's an overpowering smell of sperm in here. Ivy, have you coughed?
I though you had farted.

What the fcuk is this daft tart on about?

Back to the topic.

polyamoury or polygamy ... bad idea?

I know the Chinese character for disharmony is a house with two women ...

But given the chavs' predeliction for having babies with no marriage, the middle to upper classes could benefit by allowing multiple marriage partners thus creating mini communities of large families.

Maybe the Mormons had a good idea?

C'mon and stop your petty needling of me and let's talk about this ...

IG

IvyGrad said:
Back to the topic.

polyamoury or polygamy ... bad idea?

I know the Chinese character for disharmony is a house with two women ...

But given the chavs' predeliction for having babies with no marriage, the middle to upper classes could benefit by allowing multiple marriage partners thus creating mini communities of large families.

Maybe the Mormons had a good idea?

C'mon and stop your petty needling of me and let's talk about this ...

IG
Can you go and play on a level crossing quickly

Not paying attention to you.

The question is, if a group wants to reproduce to match the reproducton of the lower classes (living off the dole) should not polygamy be legal, as long as the partners are consenting?

IG

IvyGrad said:
Not paying attention to you.

The question is, if a group wants to reproduce to match the reproducton of the lower classes (living off the dole) should not polygamy be legal, as long as the partners are consenting?

IG
Me thinks you've been upsetting some of the more refined readers of this fine site...nothing I can put my finger on exactly but just a feeling.

The answer is not to match reproduction of the great unwashed, rather a refined and controlled method of euthanasia, stop the little sponging beggars getting to breeding age in the first place. :wink:

I really wish they would all get over my "spousal rant" and get on with this discussion ...

Now what you suggest smells racist, elitist.

I say fight fire with fire ... reproduce ad nauseam.

Just suggesting that multiple partners will ensure large families; tribes.

Might be sommat to that.

IG

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
You just want to be made airtight don't you.

I know of one who practices it and lies about it, so I imagine it is not the same

and you should swallow, it is good for you

Latest Threads