Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Front Page Recent Posts

I know this is taking longer than promised. Fixing it is turning into a major headache and it will be offline for a while yet.

Good CO said:
I know this is taking longer than promised. Fixing it is turning into a major headache and it will be offline for a while yet.

How long Dad? How long? It's making me ill, not looking at the most recent posts in a nanu-second. I have to go rooting through the forums and stuff, and even when I press "Newest Posts", I have to go through 4000 trillion "My Wife Ate A Cake And Is Now Fat" or "Is Desmond a Prick" posts before I can find good stuff to read. It's even worse at work, when I am looking for "important stuff" that is pertinent (sp?) to me.

Sorry, am I a tad impatient?

Yours, Sluggy xxx

Dale the snail said:
How long Dad? How long? It's making me ill, not looking at the most recent posts in a nanu-second. I have to go rooting through the forums and stuff, and even when I press "Newest Posts", I have to go through 4000 trillion "My Wife Ate A Cake And Is Now Fat" or "Is Desmond a Prick" posts before I can find good stuff to read. It's even worse at work, when I am looking for "important stuff" that is pertinent (sp?) to me.

Sorry, am I a tad impatient?

Yours, Sluggy xxx

Yep me too, word perfect

Get a grip, for goodness sake. The boss says that it's tricky so it's tricky. You can find all the new posts you need via the forums button up there ^ It's hardly a major trauma is it?

If this all you've got to worry about you're very lucky people indeed.

Sixty said:
Get a grip, for goodness sake. The boss says that it's tricky so it's tricky. You can find all the new posts you need via the forums button up there ^ It's hardly a major trauma is it?

If this all you've got to worry about you're very lucky people indeed.

Sixty, who's pissed on your fucking bonfire?

Stop shnebbing.

It's just annoying because you can't see what the newest posts are, it's not a life or death matter.

Dale the snail said:
It's just annoying because you can't see what the newest posts are, it's not a life or death matter.

..apart from using the 'newest posts' tab obviously? :roll:

Sixty said:
Dale the snail said:

..apart from using the 'newest posts' tab obviously? :roll:

Read my first post, thicky. Sixty, let's not fight, because you know I will win.

I'll shove me hand right up your kilt and get you where it hurts.

Stop schnebbing.

Dale the snail said:
schnebbing.

Lovely verb. Can you enlighten me as to it's meaning?. I'm assuming 'pointing out that your complaint is sad'?.

Clarification much appreciated.

Back on thread (maybe)
for some reason no matter which way I attempt top view the most recent posts I keep getting differing numbers of threads showing, sometimes as low as 3. There is a good chance its just my elderly PC, or is it arrse?