Front page poll suggestions

I am a mindless square eyed IT geek after a couple of weeks on the site security thing. I am therefore incapable of humourous or creative thought. Could somebody come up with a sensible-ish, topical, ideally military related poll for the front page please. Did you miss us is done really. Answers on a postcard to SwapShop, BBC.. etc...

E

error_unknown

Do you want to become the British contingent of the New Euro Army under orders from Brussels or remain as the British Army under HM The Queen?

Something like that Goodboss? :p :wink:

Good CO said:
I am a mindless square eyed IT geek after a couple of weeks on the site security thing. I am therefore incapable of humourous or creative thought. Could somebody come up with a sensible-ish, topical, ideally military related poll for the front page please. Did you miss us is done really. Answers on a postcard to SwapShop, BBC.. etc...
If it's any compfort we got hit by the Brazillians too. They took down every school site in Lancashire. They were not well heeled hackers, mearly a group of script kiddies doing a port and IP address scan looking for a particular PHP vunerablity. Barstewards.

Good CO said:
How about 'If you were to join the army now, how long do you think you would serve for?' Then ak for answers in 4 year increments i.e. under 4 years, under 8 years etc.

susie said:
Do you want to become the British contingent of the New Euro Army under orders from Brussels or remain as the British Army under HM The Queen?

Weren't you meant to be logged in as olive_green then?

E

error_unknown

manchestercop said:
susie said:
Weren't you meant to be logged in as olive_green then?
Good question MC but Susie usually being fun doesn't mean she's a thick slapper :lol:
Anyway what's your poll question...or are you just following me around? :p

My poll question is:

Should the admins reveal the IP addresses of Olive_Green, Oskar and Susie?

• - Yes - as they're all cnuts
    - Yes - be interesting to see
    - Yes
    - May aswell
    - No - as.... ok yes

manchestercop said:
My poll question is:

- Yes
    - May aswell
    - No - as.... ok yes
Post the IP address of people that ask questions that some site supporters don't like?

manchestercop said:
My poll question is:

- Yes
    - May aswell
    - No - as.... ok yes
You missed me off....

E

error_unknown

How about -Should those responsible for kit shortages in the gulf be
a-hung drawn and quartered?
b-pissed on by piers morgan?
c-locked in a freezer?
d-be made to walk naked along Fallujah High street?
e-promoted?

susie said:

Thats the first sensible thing you've said.

susie said:
How about -Should those responsible for kit shortages in the gulf be
a-hung drawn and quartered?
b-pissed on by piers morgan?
c-locked in a freezer?
d-be made to walk naked along Fallujah High street?
e-promoted?
And then you went back to talking utter bollox...

Like you would know.........