From where do you post - town or country?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bravo_Bravo, Jul 14, 2008.

1. I'm a Town Member

2. I'm a Country Member

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering about location, so I'm trying a poll....
  2. I'd quickly revise it to:
    Small town
    Large town
    Small City
    Large City

Will make more sense.
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Add seaside town/village.
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

You could also add 'sod town or country; I'm just a member' for a more accurate synopsis of Naafi users.
  5. Country. Might get stabbed if I go near a town.

Er, why do you want to know this? Are you going to target us with free tickets to the Berkshire Hunt / complimentary table at The Ivy depending on where we abide?
  6. Would there be any sense in adding the category "camp", "garrison", "barracks" ............ or any other term for these groups of houses in the middle of nowhere?

........ or aren't there sufficient serving members?

Edited to add that they now call this a "village", but it don't have many thatched cottages and there is an awful lot of WIRE FENCE ......... and looks suspiciously like an Army Camp to me!!!
  7. I am from a big town, but live in a village!!!!!
  8. A village of about 3000 law-abiding, friendly, helpful, polite souls. [Needless to say I'm not in the UK]
  9. where i am likes to think its a town now its got a tesco but more like a shit hole would best describe it
  10. My mum told me there's bad things outside of the village,didn't know there were other places like towns and things.

Does this mean I can marry outside of the family,mum said it's best to keep it in the family.
  11. I don't see "DESERT" mentioned either!!!
    Is Arrse trying to sever ALL links with the ARMY? 8O
  12. Is it just me or is this poll a bit whaish as I read option 2 as I'm a c*nt remember.
  13. Porton Down I believe....but I can't remember why I'm here!
  14. Now Bravo_Bravo has has revealed the hilarious joke on page 2, I can reverse my deletion (as requested in his PM), and reinstate my original post here:

I think you're right, BigT.
    I think it is a wah.
    I think Bravo_Bravo is tricking members into admitting they are cunts.

he he he