from the horses mouth, septics are wnkers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pom_pay, Jan 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. everyone on the planet is either a wanker or a liar

2. Only difference is he admits to it on a video. You lot discuss it on message boards.

Air Cav!

:lol:

3. nor do we get caught by a female oppo. then video it! all the same though gotta be damn embarracing

4. Funny as feck and "Fair Play" to the guy for sharing his thoughts with everyone

5. Go Cav! But wouldn't a Brit have hit the bint Sgt, not just the ground around her?

6. Should of at least asked her to clean it up for him.

7. For the female SNCO involved "The Big Red One" has a whole new meaning!

Honestly though there are only two types of soldier, those who openly admit to pulling the head off it and liars.

8. I pull.

9. I'll send you some pics.

10. Nice photo, how do you get that shine?

11. cherry blossom works for me. after all they do say black ones are bigger.

12. The septics borrowed heavily from British military doctrine post Vietnam after realising that an Army full of junkies fighting a jungle full of monkeys, backed up by the derision of a nation full of hippies, was not the way forward.

The British Army relies on "anticipation at all levels". Sadly due to a misprint this appeared in American manuals as "Masturbation at all levels".

The results are plain to see!

13. Bit like - there are two types of person in this world those that admit to p!ssing in the shower or those who lie (as in liar!)