From "The Best of Craigslist"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabtastic, Apr 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Craigslist is a BBS for people to buy and flog random tat and find people with bizarre sexual predelictions. The following just made their higlights section:

Used sex toys for sale - mw4mw (downtown / civic / van ness)

Date: 2006-04-02, 7:16PM PDT

I have the following pre-owned adult toys for immediate sale:

Three-speed Vibrator with adjustable head, works great but rotator is slightly jammed with hair. $25

4 size small and extra small butt-plugs. I moved up the size rather quick so they are barely used and in perfect shape. $4 each

3 half eaten edible panties, size XXL. Flavors: virgin strawberry, smooth Irish cream, and backdoor fudge. $2.50 each

Soft rubber life-like (cock with balls) black dildo. The paint is slightly worn off at the tip but otherwise works great. $10

2 size extra small cock rings. $3 each or $5 for both.

1 set of glass anal beads. These beads have been used a lot so they are extra smooth! $8.

1 white leather sex swing, made in England. Slightly stained at the edges of leg straps. $25

Deep anal metal sphere mini-vibrator. The metal casing is slightly bent due to emergency retrieval surgery, but still vibrates perfectly well. $5

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

2. 1 white leather sex swing, made in England. Slightly stained at the edges of leg straps. $25

I am very glad to see that here in the UK manufacturing and export are still strong, and that good British crafsmanship is renowned the world over. Just look at the second hand value of this wonderful piece of engineering when compared to the other, undoubtadly Chinese and German goods which have all broken and are commensurately cheaper.

Gordon Brown can be proud of the ballance of payments, and a big cheers for the chaps and chapesses at the export department of the British Consulate General in the city of angels for representing us so well.