from murdering terrorist to peace envoy, fcking amazin

Is it April 1st???

Gotta take your hat off to them - Its a very funny joke!!! :roll:
Dont you mean,
"From Freedom Fighter to Peace Envoy,"
Proddy lad!!!

Book Reviewer
Sure he's not gone over there with a bag of Semtex, or Insurgency Training Manuals like they did in Columbia?
Do 'foreign' security contractors still have immunity from prosecution in Iraq? Just a thought.
If that cnut gets IED'd then I might start believing in the FSM.
If he´s made the change from terrorist scum to "respectable" politician, maybe he can talk to the Eastern style terrorists in a language they can understand.... througan interperter obviously.
What next - the flaming Nobel Peace Prize for this **** void!

Right on Squiffy - but if someone is going to top him - please, please make it sooooooo slow and extremely painful and hideous.
And the murdering ex "Freedom Fighters" he will probably have looking after him!
auntsis said:
What next - the flaming Nobel Peace Prize for this **** void!
I wouldn't bet against it, in this crazy world! They gave one to Arafat and Mandela, so why not the Bogside's very own serial killer? "Dropping a pebble in a pool", eh? Here's hoping somebody drops some lead into his swede, just like he and his friends did to so many others. F*cking hypocritical, murdering swine. :x
Notice though that all these celebs and ignorant morons worship him and kiss his A**e without actually knowing what he did.

In a speech of his he actually admitted what he was charged with and advocated terrorism thrfore he should never have been let out.
We all know what advice the cunt will give to the various factions, "Keep killing, raping maybe a bit of drug dealing, threaten the very people you say you are protecting then in about 30 years some sell-out left wing prick like Bliar will be along to offer you a large bribe, Did I say bribe? I meant job".
This isn't a peace envoy, he just wants to meet the terrorists so he can give them his mates business cards. Then he can equip them with the skills to be proper terrorists.