Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

From Luke Davy Trading Limited - Re: Sky Television

Yep, you can devilish.

Again you can get a splitter from any elec shop.

Just plug your exsisting cable into splitter and relay out from there.

I was hoping to do it without having to fork out £10 to sky every month for what effectively is just another cable running into the house.

I dont pay the extra money, I use it just like a free view box, I get the BBC's ITV's etc etc.

If I want to watch anything up specifc I take the other card up stairs. Works ok except for the Movie Channels.

Probably is an easier way but it works for me.

heidtheba said:
Yep, you can devilish.

Cheers heid, I'll pop out and get one. Is there a typical type of coax? I've got about 30m of old coax that came with my old cable TV package, will that suffice?

I pay £52 a month for the full package with sky+ upstairs and the £10 multiroom full package upstairs for the kids. I looked at downsizing the package but it would cost more in the long run so £52 for two full packages isnt too bad seeing you can watch two different channels and record downstairs.

devilish said:
heidtheba said:
Yep, you can devilish.

Cheers heid, I'll pop out and get one. Is there a typical type of coax? I've got about 30m of old coax that came with my old cable TV package, will that suffice?

Nah mate ,that cable shoul be fine.

Just bought a thing from Argos for £15 that takes the signal from the back of the Sky box to another TV. It also allows you to control the Box from another room via the Sky remote.

lukedavy said:
To all those who have Sky from our company.

We have been having major problems with Sky Television. Sky Television have decided that they do not want the customers outside the UK anymore so they have caused many problems which have resulted in customers being switched off and customers being charged for a service not provided. I wish to point out that it is Sky Television that has taken the money from your account and not us. We have tried many times to get this money back and they are refusing to pay this back. It has now resulted in my company having to take Sky Television to court for things that they said about me personally and also I will be taking them to court over money that they owe me.

If people wish to contact someone directly in Sky then please contact the following person:

Mr Tim Wright
British Sky Broadcasting
Grant Way
Isleworth
TW7 5QD

08702 40 3000

It appears that Mr Tim Wright is responsible for this behaviour from Sky.

I am sorry for the behaviour from Sky but it seems that I am powerless to stop this.

If you have any questions please call me 01395 239 212 or fax 01395 239213 or e-mail ldtex5@yahoo.co.uk.

Kind Regards

Luke Davy
What's the point of putting your office telephone number on this thread,i've been trying to call you for ages and no answer!

I am sorry for not always being there to answer your calls. It has not been easy for me with what Sky are doing. I have had virtually no income since January because of this and not been able to help new customers. Once you have your Sky I have no income from your account and any problems or phonecalls I have to make I do for free and I have been trying to sort out this problem with customers being switched off by Sky and had numerous arguements with them. This problem with Sky has cost me my relationship, has cost me nearly £50,000 and if I am not careful my business, my house etc etc. I have tried my hardest but I am running out of options. I will try my hardest to help all of you even if it means it costs me everything. You guys in the British Forces have been so good to me over the years. I will try my best to sort things out. Please be patient. Sorry again for the problems caused. I will try and come up with a soloution.

From Luke Davy

lukedavy said:
I am sorry for not always being there to answer your calls. It has not been easy for me with what Sky are doing. I have had virtually no income since January because of this and not been able to help new customers. Once you have your Sky I have no income from your account and any problems or phonecalls I have to make I do for free and I have been trying to sort out this problem with customers being switched off by Sky and had numerous arguements with them. This problem with Sky has cost me my relationship, has cost me nearly £50,000 and if I am not careful my business, my house etc etc. I have tried my hardest but I am running out of options. I will try my hardest to help all of you even if it means it costs me everything. You guys in the British Forces have been so good to me over the years. I will try my best to sort things out. Please be patient. Sorry again for the problems caused. I will try and come up with a soloution.

From Luke Davy
Check your PM'S!

RE: This problem with Sky has cost me my relationship, has cost me nearly £50,000 and if I am not careful my business, my house etc etc.

*edited by Mod*

and as for the buisness well you get what you deserve all you are is a bear faced liar dont trust him guys go somewhere else