Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From a former rockape to a fellow trooper (SAS) respect per ardua

Tyk

LE
@Spider39 presumably you've met some Kiwi lasses, they tend to take their rugby quite seriously and are prone to short tempers so it accounts for the violence.

T

Tinman74

Well, what could've been an interesting thread if old salt contemporaries such as @Alec_Lomas and @haloman had turned up to regale us with tales of daring do from the days when 'THEY' rocked sideburns the size of Wales and the bandit mustaches were longer Schindler's list, has been crayoned over by the usual suspects.

Cheers for the thread abortion chaps

Come on shit lips, Alec and haloman have better things to do than help you fill in the lines of you zero military experinece.

Well, what could've been an interesting thread if old salt contemporaries such as @Alec_Lomas and @haloman had turned up to regale us with tales of daring do from the days when 'THEY' rocked sideburns the size of Wales and the bandit mustaches were longer Schindler's list, has been crayoned over by the usual suspects.

Now there's irony. You contribute nothing but tired memes and try hard dribble.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's all part of the relentless campaign to try and create linkage between RAF Regt and professional soldiering.

Consider it utter codswallop, if you like.

It's all part of the relentless campaign to try and create linkage between RAF Regt and professional soldiering.

Consider it psyops, if you like.
Part of the greater PR plan which in turn is part of the blue campaign to become the Second Service after the Andrew.
The sooner we have an entirely UAV flying force the better.
Also, swipe cards for barriers will render the speshuls on gate redundant (useless).

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

You see. I knew you had it in you to fight your corner and spurn the mong buttons.

WTF? Don't bring me into this. I'll have you know I looked pretty cool in a tracksuit for one phase of my service and I was praised daily by the Int.Corps for the speed I could change light bulbs in darkened rooms for the remainder of my time. :)

Latest Threads