Frog blows a monkey

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Aug 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought you meant a Frenchie, now that would have been poor taste for the chimp.
  2. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

enjoy jarrod :lol:
  3. I think the frog was enjoying it....
  4. Even chimps have some standards!

Looking at the other clips on youtube it looks like chimps have a habit of getting dirty with amphibians.

God bless the internet!
  5. As the simian roughly bundled the struggling frog onto its twitching penis, I realised that romance wasn't dead.

I've no doubt that if Wordsworth was around today, he'd knock one out. A romantic poem I mean.
  6. Now that has to be one of the funniest things I've seen this year. The chimp in the first one didn't even seem to be enjoying it that much, just like it was something to do to kill time! All I can say is I've done stag with a few blokes who wouldn't be above that sort of thing.
  7. I'm not sure what is worse - the fact someone posted the vids on youtube or the fact someone did a search for frog sucking chimp off.
  8. See, I knew eating my own cum was normal.

Monkeys throat banging frogs and baboons eating their own spaff is what the internet was invented for.
  9. Don't know what the fuss is all about??? It could happen to anyone.

Off to the pet shop.... I want a classier type of amphibian. None of those canal gronks like Jarrod! :roll:

10. Fair one Jarrod.... Drain the one-eyed legless lizard in the... err... frog... :)