Friends Button

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cbgramc, Jul 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We now have a wee friends button I will just press it for everyone as I love you all, should we have a competition to see how many friends we can get or should we stalk members to get them to put us on their list, or should i just fuck off and die friendless and alone.
  2. You are known by the company you keep. Someone famous said that or something like it, or was it me? damn senility! Press away dude, you'll soon know if you've overestimated your importance!! Love and kisses, from Billy No Mates :)
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hi. I feel your pain. I'll be your friend. PM me, yah?
  4. britbeagle how can we have a popularity contest if no one gives a fuck, apathy the narcissists worse friend
  5. It's not apathy, people are passionate about not giving a fuck on here!
  6. TheIronDuke

English is not your first language, is it Azziz?

PM me? I feel your pain.
  7. You will certainly feel pain if you PM Dukey!!
  8. Pressing that button won't give you friends, it's just random people who you don't know on the internet.

9. TheIronDuke

I always liked you. Lets be friends? PM me, yah?
  10. That's it!! Destroy his hopes and dreams bless him!! You'll be on about Santa and the Easter Bunny next!!!

grumble, chunter....
  11. The fucking button doesn't work, or is that just cos no'one likes me cos i smell of bokky water and gin?
  12. TheIronDuke

Aw, come on. Who doesnt want to be friends with total strangers on the internet?

Unless you are a child rapist.
  13. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Dukey, don't be worried. I have 5 friends already, and they only cost a few ££ each.
  14. It's ever so much like Face Cock in here Innit :mad:
  15. I see a pattern emerging here...