Friends Button

We now have a wee friends button I will just press it for everyone as I love you all, should we have a competition to see how many friends we can get or should we stalk members to get them to put us on their list, or should i just fuck off and die friendless and alone.

You are known by the company you keep. Someone famous said that or something like it, or was it me? damn senility! Press away dude, you'll soon know if you've overestimated your importance!! Love and kisses, from Billy No Mates :)

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
We now have a wee friends button I will just press it for everyone as I love you all, should we have a competition to see how many friends we can get or should we stalk members to get them to put us on their list, or should i just fuck off and die friendless and alone.
Hi. I feel your pain. I'll be your friend. PM me, yah?

britbeagle how can we have a popularity contest if no one gives a fuck, apathy the narcissists worse friend

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
britbeagle how can we have a popularity contest if no one gives a fuck, apathy the narcissists worse friend
English is not your first language, is it Azziz?

PM me? I feel your pain.

Pressing that button won't give you friends, it's just random people who you don't know on the internet.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Pressing that button won't give you friends, it's just random people who you don't know on the internet.

I always liked you. Lets be friends? PM me, yah?

The fucking button doesn't work, or is that just cos no'one likes me cos i smell of bokky water and gin?

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
The fucking button doesn't work, or is that just cos no'one likes me cos i smell of bokky water and gin?
Aw, come on. Who doesnt want to be friends with total strangers on the internet?

Unless you are a child rapist.

Am I missing something here?

Friends has been changed to 'Muckers' oh yeah, thats much more manly. Who needs friends when you can have 'muckers'?

"Hey mucker, how you doin'?"

"Not too bad thanks mucker, how about you"?

"Oh yeah, super dobra mucker"

I currently have no muckers or indeed friends for that matter..........come on muckers, lets mucker up!!

(waits in anticipation for an avalanche of 'muckering')

(and waits)

(and waits)

(bastards)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonwilly ARRSE: Site Issues 3
Adjutant The Intelligence Cell 0
MrsDarthspud The Other Half 12