Friendly Rivalry

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by StevenPreece, Apr 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shouldn't that be She she. She she she she she she she she she she :?:

There's another thread about this, but I can't be bothered to look for it!

2. There's another TWO threads about this but I can't be arrsed to look either.

3. Nor does she find men sexually attractive, describing herself as ‘a male lesbian’ – something that her former heterosexual girlfriend, Rachel, a 35-year-old freelance journalist whom she met in 2005, has understandably found exceptionally difficult to come to terms with.

Who doesn't?

retread2

4. Why have you posted this exact thread word for word in at least three different forums?

http://www.mfat.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15907&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15176

5. Cos he is a chod? Good luck to her i say. It sucks being different and being in denial, and while hidding keeps the peace between family and friends it does destroy the self.

Im sure there is gonna be some flame n flak but so what she has done her bit and doesnt have anything else too prove.

And being a lesbian well at least she is batting for the right team.

6. While we are on the subject of friendly rivalry, lets change direction. What shortened the Great War? Was it the introduction of the Seppos?, or was it the combination of the Brits and Aussies continuing to gain ground against the Boche, or, was it something else? I reckon it was simply down to the efforts of the Brits/Aussies and the Seppos just happened to be there at the right tme. :D This should start something provocative then. All views are encouraged.

7. I'm sure Mr Preece entertained much more lantern jawed "laydeez" than the subject of the article during his time "amongst the marines" :D

I was under the impression that the pandemic flu in 1917 had some influence on things as well. More than happy to be corrected if I am way off on that bit though.

8. would if she gets bummed with a strap on ??? food for thought ??? :wink:

9. did you notice the date on which Sunday was by any chance?

10. Cracking wind up if it is one :D

11. Lordy I'm strangley aroused!!