Friendly fire may have killed Marine.......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TheBigUn, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Which means that if the Taliban tactics are to get in close to our troops so it makes it difficult to use air power we need more troops to counter this.
  2. Surely not again...
  3. Gents,

I am sure the mods will back me up here - can we PLEASE not speculate on the circumstances surrounding Marine Wigley's death until an official report has been published, I'm sure friends and family would not wish undue casting of opinions that are not verified.

4. geordie it isn't Arrse members who are speculating on the circumstances. The story is in the public domain and that is why I posted it. I expected a lot of Arrse members to read it but not too many to comment.
    We would be waiting a long time if we had to hang on for official reports and there certainly isn't a single Arrse member who would post a comment that would offend the good name of Marine Wigley or upset his friends and family.
  5. It's under a BOI , therefore as per other subjects on Arrse concerning matters under investigation of this type, including Courts-Martial , this thread is locked until investigations are concluded.

I am also very very surprised this information is in the public domain already.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.