Friend of Popov36 interviewed - the Col is "a hero"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spunkymonkey, Feb 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen the ITV late news, including an interview with a "Friend of Colonel Kohntopp". It seems the "He's a hero..... We need heroes like him in our fight against terrorism... and it's time you guys (the brits) and your damn country got onboard"

Trying now to find a link to either the interview, or a transcript, but I'm speechless. Well, not exactly speechless, but what I feel like saying wouldn't even pass the censors on Arrse! :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:
  2. Yep I saw it too.

"We don't need your help" he said.

Fine I say.

Lets go lads.
    Home for breakfast

If only it were that simple.
  3. you mean while we were sucking our thumbs in the second world war and other such drivel.does any right thinking member of this fine site,think being a tad angry for these stupid,childish and unwelcome words of wisdom ,the cnut deserves a good shoeing.and they have a website,fell like crashing the god-damn thing.fcuk the septics!
  4. Anyone find a link yet?
  5. ...but we need your cooperation :shakefist:

he also implied that they saved our arrses in world war 2...

and of course nobody from the MOD or downing street will kick up about it...

if the nuggets involved in the incident had any honour they'd have resigned and apologised at the time, instead of allowing themselves to be treated as heroes :pissedoff:
  6. Any of our American "readers" care to comment?
  7. They said he was a Vietnam vet, maybe he's upset that in the war he was in they never had our help and lost.
  8. If nobody finds a link I'm Emailing them now to see if they could send me a copy of the transcript, should have a reply in the morning.

I can’t believe the god damn arrogance of the idiot, doesn’t he have a bloody clue as to life outside his little isolated bubble on this world? Problem is its typical of a good chunk of Americans, shame the sensible ones that do exist aren’t as loud as the crowd.
  9. What was unbelievable was instead of saying something along the lines of mistakes happen, we shouldn't have denied it etc he went into a total anti UK rant and when the reporter asked him about his thoughts on the tragedy still ranted on! Bring him over for a little visit I reckon.
  10. Still looking through the red mist, Adon. It's not on the ITV site yet. Even in the intro they desribed it as the "extraordinary views" from his hometown. Sensationalist reporting, maybe, but the guy's on camera, knows he's on camera, and spouts this cr@p with total sincerity. Would dearly like to think it's not a typical attitude out there, but you got to start wondering :pissedoff:
  11. Cant find a link either. Saying that I dont think I want to see it again. A large Brandy to calm the rage has just about worked, best not to taunt it into rising again
  12. I have been looking but cant find anything. Would like to see it just because i can picture the stupid septics face with the flag in the background and now that iam all wound up thinking about it i need to see the pr1ck that has caused this. I guess it won't be available till tomorrow at some point.
  13. He came out of his house all defiantly and slammed his flag into the flag holder on his house, I shit you not!
  14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Come on, septics, Justify this turds comments.

Post semi-retracted due to rage at the time.
  15. Did anyone catch the c*ck s*ckers name?