Friend in 2 Para

Just had some bad news of a friend of mine who possibly comitted suicide 2 years ago he was in 2
Para and his first name was Gareth, if anyone out there can give me some info it would be greatley appreciated. This all might sound a bit skettchy but I haven't been in touch with him for about 3 years and with all the recent goings on, just thought he was busy and as squaddies are, were all pretty carp at staying in touch.

daywalker

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just had some bad news of a friend of mine who possibly comitted suicide 2 years ago he was in 2
Para and his first name was Gareth, if anyone out there can give me some info it would be greatley appreciated. This all might sound a bit skettchy but I haven't been in touch with him for about 3 years and with all the recent goings on, just thought he was busy and as squaddies are, were all pretty carp at staying in touch.
Do you have a surname?

daywalker

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sorry I didn't give you the name sooner mate but socks was the bloke I knew of, just wanted to be sure before disclosing anything.

how strange is that!; first time on arsse(recommended by a mate), and first article i read is about my mate Gaz. right about his piercings -remember him having to drop his skids at airport security 'cos of his albert! a better mate you couldn't ask for. 'forever gone, never forgotten'