Fridge Chucking

The freezer I kept under the stairs has just died, no problem with that as it was years old and didn't owe us anything.

So in order to chuck the thing out I had to shift a lot of rubbish which had gathered around it, you know the sort of stuff, old shoes, carrier bags, etc.

I filled four bin bags with junk and threw it all away. The freezer itself wasn't outside more than an hour before it was snatched by some passing pikeys, much faster service than the local council!!!

Looking now at the space under the stairs (minus 12 cubic feet of freezer and four bags of crap) there doesn't seem to be any more room there than before.
How does that work?? :???:

I expect you've forgotten about the girls you've got chained up in there Herr Fritzl.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
but it was inspired by him :wink:
How nice. Love the Smiley by the way. If you ever find yourself up Newcastle way, giz a shout? We can have a cup 'o tea and a chat.

I can't help but feel you missed an opportunity.

You and your misleading thread titles.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
probably the under stairs crowded by bin bags bit which killed it. left to breathe it should have gone on forever.

stuff expands to fill the space available - you don't actually need a shed until you get one.

Looking now at the space under the stairs (minus 12 cubic feet of freezer and four bags of crap) there doesn't seem to be any more room there than before.
How does that work?? :???:
You are Harry Potter, and I claim my quidditch season ticket and some shitty specs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J The NAAFI Bar 10
W The NAAFI Bar 13
I The Intelligence Cell 15