Friday The 13th..Any Mishaps yet?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dance_with_the_devil, Apr 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got out of bed and stubbed my big toe against the bed frame.. :twisted:

Fcukin hurt as well... :roll:

Anyone out there had the misfortune of coming unstuck today?
  2. I accidentally put milk in my tea instead of my colleague's. Yuck!

That was at 0805hrs and it's been downhill all the way since.

3. Had the mother of all dumps this morning at 0750. All well and good you might say, trouble is, I didn't get out of bed until 0803.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Does still having the shakes 16 hours after last consumption Grappa count?
  5. I gashed my knee against some scaffolding earlier, right in the high street, how embarassing. Oh, and i lost my Thin Lizzy CD's arrgh!
  6. Probably. 25 years ago, some friends and I got hold of some, and it earned its nickname "Galtieri's Revenge". Tasted like old cigar butts marinated in v. rough marc. :headbang:

Have a room-temperature Guinness to ease the pain. And, later, a wee Bushmills. Then another. :D

Life will soon seem worth living again. :lol:
  7. The thing i like about grappa, is that:
    A) it means your in for one cheap night.
    B) you can use it to clean the carpet in the morning after you've exorcised the demons on it.
  8. Just found out my mums got 2 months to live :(
  9. Fcuking Sorry MDN...This was supposed to a light hearted thread, my thoughts are with you mate..... :cry:
  10. If you have read many of his earlier threads, you just might not believe 'everything' he says...
  11. I sent an intimate email to the other woman in my life earlier....Or so i thought......God i'm in the crap !!
  12. MDN are you being serious??
    Wiraman, you probably need to start running right about now..... 8O
  13. This is the NAAFI Bar, that was MDN... Wah, dwtd?! :D

So far so good here, but I've yet to drive this evening, so it's a pile-up waiting to happen!
  14. I'm providing med cover for a TA regiment this weekend, starting nominally at 1800 tonight. It's bound to go t!ts up as a result.
  15. i'm still waiting for the MDN punchline......