Friday the 13th after a GE

Who's going to be necking the most Brasso tonight then? Labour losers? Remain losers? LibUnDem total losers? Leave winning celebrants? The winner of SPOTY 2019?

I'm getting a kebab and a few real ales in.
Then I am going to enjoy the sweet moment of satisfaction knowing that Magic Grandpa and his Momentum henchmen have had their arses well and truly kicked by the people of this nation.

Plus as an old lady has just said on TV... "He disrespected the Queen".

Niamac

GCM
It was a bit ironic that after 11 hours of BBC non-stop election coverage the first track on Radio 4's Desert Island Discs this morning was the EC anthem; Beethoven's "Ode to Joy".

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Who's going to be necking the most Brasso tonight then? Labour losers? Remain losers? LibUnDem total losers? Leave winning celebrants? The winner of SPOTY 2019?
Two weeks before Christmas, the towns will be full of people on their work night out and not giving two f*cks for the election.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It was a bit ironic that after 11 hours of BBC non-stop election coverage the first track on Radio 4's Desert Island Discs this morning was the EC anthem; Beethoven's "Ode to Joy".
That's not irony from the Beeb, that's defiance!

Chinese all round and some beers to wash down as me and the Frau luxuriate in the floods of our Remainer/Labourite children's tears

Ritch

LE
I'm hoping for a couple of weeks where I'm not hearing one bloody thing about politics.

Chinese all round and some beers to wash down as me and the Frau luxuriate in the floods of our Remainer/Labourite children's tears
Can't you hold their heads in a bucket of warm water for a few hours?

mrdude

War Hero
I was hoping more remainers would come on and post - just so I could poke them with a stick (with shit on the end) and laugh at them......for ages!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha - remainer scum, the people have spoken (again), did we know what we were voting for this time - I'd say we shouted 'YES' to the establishment, now get Brexit done!!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I believe Higgs is necking paint stripper if this post is anything to go by:
Fantastic!.... Cummings has changed British democracy as he said he would. Even the yanks will be shocked by the dishonest manner that power was acquired. The cod minds swam into the net as the strategy demanded. 17.4 million mongs leapt at the tiny slogan. Now the buffoon will find his boat full of a huge wriggling catch, all gasping for brexit. The smell of dead fish will be on his hands as he drifts toward the crushing waterfalls of chaos. :cool:

That's because they are a bunch or remaintard ultracunts and I look forward with glee to BoJo revoking the licence fee.

Latest Threads