Friday Rant...

Should "LoL," be added to the naughty word directory?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it should be self governed by ridicule and hate campaigns

• I'm over 50 and have no idea what LoL means

• Total voters
As i posted somewhere already,

" There's an awful lot of 'LoL'ing about :roll: on ARRSE today. What IS going on :? "

Anyway, you can pretty much guess what i'm driving at here. I propose that any thread with "LoL," in the title be ignored or lambasted untill it is re-named or removed, wether it be in the NAAFI or not... If this stance brings me into criticism then so be it. I'm for the abolition of "LoL."

F_G (Bonnet)

P.S, fellow ARRSERS feel free to add any other rants you see fit.

Why have people lost the ability to observe the world around them, today? Do they honestly think that possessing a small electronic device absolves them of any responsibility for their own safety or that of others? What is so difficult about listening to music and watching where you're going? It's two entirely separate sense, people!

In the right-thinking Britain that will no doubt follow the Glorious (and long overdue) Revolution, the wearing of headphones or possession of a portable music player and/or telephonic device will render any civil or criminal complaint you may make regarding personal injury null and void!

<Rustles paper angrily>

WALOS :wink:

HAC TAC KWAK KWAK MUDGEE HABBY HOO DOO, LOL

I absolutely hate it and would like the Mods to definately throw that up the chain that we want something doing about it!

Or we'll strike :D

smartascarrots said:
Why have people lost the ability to observe the world around them, today? Do they honestly think that possessing a small electronic device absolves them of any responsibility for their own safety or that of others? What is so difficult about listening to music and watching where you're going? It's two entirely separate sense, people!

In the right-thinking Britain that will no doubt follow the Glorious (and long overdue) Revolution, the wearing of headphones or possession of a portable music player and/or telephonic device will render any civil or criminal complaint you may make regarding personal injury null and void!

<Rustles paper angrily>
Good rant!...IMHO

F_G

Mr_Deputy said:
smartascarrots said:

<Rustles paper angrily>
What about a Bowman headset then?
The definition of said devices will cleverly hinge on their ability to transmit information, thereby exempting BOWMAN headsets from the relevant legislation.