Friday Rant...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Father_Gundulph, Apr 25, 2008.

?
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, it should be self governed by ridicule and hate campaigns

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm over 50 and have no idea what LoL means

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As i posted somewhere already,

" There's an awful lot of 'LoL'ing about :roll: on ARRSE today. What IS going on :? "

Anyway, you can pretty much guess what i'm driving at here. I propose that any thread with "LoL," in the title be ignored or lambasted untill it is re-named or removed, wether it be in the NAAFI or not... If this stance brings me into criticism then so be it. I'm for the abolition of "LoL."

F_G (Bonnet)

P.S, fellow ARRSERS feel free to add any other rants you see fit.

2. ROFLMAO!!

3. Quite odd, maybe someone let the kids at a "special" home too close to the PC today?

First dibs on being outraged :D

4. But are you? Really? :p

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

6. AFAIK ITS OK SO NIMHO FFS

7. you got pwned, ftw. imho i was roflmao lol

8. Why have people lost the ability to observe the world around them, today? Do they honestly think that possessing a small electronic device absolves them of any responsibility for their own safety or that of others? What is so difficult about listening to music and watching where you're going? It's two entirely separate sense, people!

In the right-thinking Britain that will no doubt follow the Glorious (and long overdue) Revolution, the wearing of headphones or possession of a portable music player and/or telephonic device will render any civil or criminal complaint you may make regarding personal injury null and void!

<Rustles paper angrily>

9. AWWTSIACC!

(made up my own)

10. YCGMYFOU WKOWWTB

11. YACAYKI

oh and

FYMATWSTOS!

12. HAC TAC KWAK KWAK MUDGEE HABBY HOO DOO, LOL

I absolutely hate it and would like the Mods to definately throw that up the chain that we want something doing about it!

Or we'll strike :D

13. U suxxor, no pwnzor. I'm uberleet pwnzor ftw fotm!