Friday Punchbag

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Markintime, Jul 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At the end of a busy and hectic week for this good C/S I'd like to relieve a bit of stress by punching the fcuk out of:

Anyone who cries because Michael Jackson snuffed it.

2. Kirsty Allsop for having the fecking nerve to attempt to convince viewers (lured into negative equity and buy to let failure) that you can get through the credit crunch by glass blowing your own tumblers and making your own lampshades

And done while I'm having a lie in FFS

In fact I'd punish her and her wee sister

3. The idiots that tactical voted in West Yorkshire and let the BNP win a european seat

4. ....Ashley Cole, what a throbber! And to add insult to injury.... i'd have me wicked way with his Missus. Young Cheryl is lurvvvvvvvly, i could do terrible things to her for about.... um.... 3 minutes. :lol:

5. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

John Bercow, the new Speaker of the House of Commons, who seems to be carrying on where the old Speaker left off.

Ministers announcing policy on the radio / tv before telling Parliament? Oh, that's ok. No problem.
    Deputy Speakers who won't let me do as I please? Sack the lot and bring in some that will.

Ho hum. Where are all those journos now? At Jacko's funeral or Wimbledon. Punch the lot of them until they understand what's being done to this country by the people who are supposed to protect it.

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That's not a punchbag - use your imagination man! Think along the lines of a mix between MDN, Hannibal and Josef Fritzel; that boy could be worked like a b!tch for weeks and weeks before he leaked to death.

7. You're f*ck all but a bunch of internet hardmen.

"Ben, the two of us....dee dee dee dah (forgot the words), we've both found what we've been looking fooooorrrr...., Ben....dee, dah, dee dah dee dum...deedle de dee dee dee dah, I've found a friend in yoooooo...!"

Come on then!

8. The toady little emo c*nts that have had a p*ss up on the WW1 memorial and left a load of tins and fagbutts on it....went for a paper at 8 to see an old chap picking up the last of it and shaking his head....

9. You're f*ck all but a bunch of internet hardmen.

"Ben, the two of us....dee dee dee dah (forgot the words), we've both found what we've been looking fooooorrrr...., Ben....dee, dah, dee dah dee dum...deedle de dee dee dee dah, I've found a friend in yoooooo...!"

Come on then!

10. Can I punch you? Mostly for putting that song in my head :roll:

11. Hold me back lads, hold me back.

12. The idea of Biscuits_AB singing his heart out to a rat.
    Yep, that's cheered me up no end. :D

13. He looks like that old slapper Dorian from "Birds of a Feather".
    The silly cnut.

14. Says it all, really....