Friday Night.

WO2 Kelly should never have been promoted past Pte, the ******* fanny.
For once I'm inclined to agree with you. WTF is the army coming to?

Club Swinger

War Hero
WO2 Kelly should never have been promoted past Pte, the ******* fanny.
WO2 Kelley should have unleashed hell and knocked the fuck out of the Major just to show him what he did was a tad unreasonable, and show him the error of his ways. Then they could have shook hands and gone for a shag pint like real men...

What job does this WO2 do, a CSM in the 1st Snowflakes perhaps?

Fucking hell, I thought our sluggy was posting from the dark side until I saw the original post date

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I didn't realise snowflakes were old enough to be WO2.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They must have missed a bit from the report, it should read "Cadet WO2 Kelly ACF". :flower:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It could have been far worse, the major could have cupped his balls and shouted, “laugh now cough later”.

Actually I’m rather surprised the Major didn’t say in his defence that he saw the naked arse and thought that WO was peeing in the sink and was just reprimanding the chap.

Awol

LE
You're all being unreasonable. It is not appropriate in today's society to accept bullying in the workpl.....

Nah, what a load of bollocks. The guy's a whinging, cringing poof who obviously mistook the Army for something that doesn't have a sense of humour.

It could have been far worse, the major could have cupped his balls and shouted, “laugh now cough later”.

Actually I’m rather surprised the Major didn’t say in his defence that he saw the naked arse and thought that WO was peeing in the sink and was just reprimanding the chap.
You mean I ain't supposed to do that.

I wonder how much he will get in his lawsuit against the MOD a few years down the line when he still can’t get it up for the mrs, or will he comes to terms with it when he’s caught with a rent-boy in the toilets?

Last edited:

Latest Threads