Friday Night Mong Button Thread

It's Friday* it's been a long week and I'm missing being able to mash a few mong buttons to upset some of the snowflakes and retards.

It's taken all the fun out of arrse. Where would the site be witout being able to upset the drug raddled pigeon seller of old nottingham or our sub-continental Europe dwelling friend earth?

It's a travesty I tell 'e

I may have to re-activate my mumsnet account.

* I may have had a little to drink

Mumsnet is too easy to troll

Just try posting that you're struggling to bring up a baby on benefits and thinking about trying Adultwork/Livejasmin and the like

It's Friday* it's been a long week and I'm missing being able to mash a few mong buttons to upset some of the snowflakes and retards.

It's taken all the fun out of arrse. Where would the site be witout being able to upset the drug raddled pigeon seller of old nottingham or our sub-continental Europe dwelling friend earth?

It's a travesty I tell 'e

I may have to re-activate my mumsnet account.

* I may have had a little to drink of semen

Who needs buttons..
1547242474309.png

I'm not taking orders from a man with a comb-over!

1545539200441.jpg

Haven't seen the legenary pigeon shouter of olde Nottingham town for a while.

Haven't seen the legenary pigeon shouter of olde Nottingham town for a while.
Perhaps the dole office has pushed him into work or more likely he's off protesting somewhere calling people Nazis for disagreeing with him

Ye old pigeon shouter got a months ROPs before Christmas.
Shame...
Perhaps the dole office has pushed him into work or more likely he's off protesting somewhere calling people Nazis for disagreeing with him
re you suggesting that @DaManBʋgs is @Bagl0ck? Now you mention it there are striking similarities. Maniacal Mong button Mashing for one...

Latest Threads