Friday lunch is almost here...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Negligent-Discharge, Feb 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

So, I'm for the traditional Friday Pint or three. Any suggestions of beers I should indulge myself in? I took the advice the other week and had a Directors', an Pride and then some sort of real ale with a silly name, but it was good.

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Summer Lightening is a nice pint.

3. Three pints of vodka and three exstacy pills. Turn the pub jukebox up and dance really aggressively in the faces of the secretaries sat having their lunch. Try it, mmmaybe film it?

4. Deuchars IPA if you're anywhere civilised enough to have it. Mad Dog 20/20 if not.

5. Doom Bar.

It's for winners.

6. EM says: "4 pints of Stella. It'll make you a corporate tiger for the rest of the day, you'll seal loads of deals and dominate the non-alphas. What could go wrong? Mwahahaha"

• Like Like x 2
  7. No, no, no. No lager. no.

8. Pretty much any Belgian beer if you can get it, those lot know the drill when it comes to brewing! Trappist Dubbel, Brugse Zot, Duvel, Delirium Tremens, La Chouffe, Jupiler, Lucifer, Straffe Hendrick to name a few!

9. I once got so drunk on Duvel, i swamped myself. The evils of drink.

10. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

They've got Erdinger in bottles now in this Pub... ah... happy memories od Deutschland.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Annoys me that the only Belgian beer normally on sale in UK pubs is Leffe, it's not a bad drink but doesn't taste half as good as some of the others.

12. Just come back from a carvery washed down with three Wife beater extra cold. I'm a lager lout - none of this made-up pish served luke-warm for me.